Only Three Months...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks Man, I also learned that most of the equipment that the marines use are actually army "hand-me-downs" but as long as it works. ^_^

I'm going to basically be a 7 ton driver. (or gunner)

Lol not all Marine companies get stuff thats a "hand-me-down" of what we had. We took care of the Marines attached with us. They had brand new shit if we had it. Then again, we weren't your average "task unit" either.

Thanks Man, I also learned that most of the equipment that the marines use are actually army "hand-me-downs" but as long as it works. ^_^

I'm going to basically be a 7 ton driver. (or gunner)

Oh yeah- we develop tons of Marine specific toys too. :D

Well, I believe as far as the hummers that we drive are pretty old. That may have been an unfair statement as i've previously have stated.

also in other news, i had someone offer me 2200 cash for my CRX. it was tempting but i'm thinking of telling him no. i love the way my rex looks too much to part with it.

Make sure to get a car cover and put some moth balls in the engine bay and passenger area. I left my car in a storage unit for 6 months over the winter and mice got into the engine bay and ripped the hoses and fuel lines to crap.

Good luck and thank you for your service!

Make sure to get a car cover and put some moth balls in the engine bay and passenger area. I left my car in a storage unit for 6 months over the winter and mice got into the engine bay and ripped the hoses and fuel lines to crap.

Good luck and thank you for your service!

I will most definitely get a car cover.
Thank you and I haven't done anything yet, but I will do my best to do all that I can. ^_^

You'll have to keep the battery on a tender, not just take it out.

Hey fellas, I'm still alive and swell! I'm in the School of Infantry on the west coast. Camp Pendleton (excuse the horrible spelling), Jesus running up and down these mountains are hell with packs on!
^_^ but it is beautiful, so far I like cali except for these outrageous gas prices.

Lol not all Marine companies get stuff thats a "hand-me-down" of what we had. We took care of the Marines attached with us. They had brand new shit if we had it. Then again, we weren't your average "task unit" either.
IDK how the Marines are, but according to friends in the Army, shit is ass backwards. The guys who were actually in the shit and doing transports were using older M16s, the slacks hanging back at the base had brand new M4s. Makes sense....

Ichigo1174 said:
Hey fellas, I'm still alive and swell! I'm in the School of Infantry on the west coast. Camp Pendleton (excuse the horrible spelling), Jesus running up and down these mountains are hell with packs on!
but it is beautiful, so far I like cali except for these outrageous gas prices.
I have a friend out there in the Navy. Pre-BUDS. He's actually learning Arabic as we speak.

Last edited:
Tell him i said 'durka durka'.

sorry, that was not PC.

ham salami bacon.

Haha, I just thought to myself, did E just really quote me with no response? Then I noticed the chicken scratch and remembered they read ass backwards.

Back