OOO BABY!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

Look guys ya'll are the frist to know about the phone call I just got. This is how it goes I'm 19 years old, still living at home with my mom. But she stays on the road alot!!! I have know this girl for about 5 years of my life. We have date off and on, But now this really really is going to get bad. She is having a baby boy!!! O god this sucks, I don't know what to do, how my family is going to act, and how the girl's family is going to act???? This is going to suck I'm thinking??? But I do have one pal that is 19years old and HAS 2 BABY BOYS!!!! OOO man I'm hoping my mom don't kick me out??? Well cuz she had her frist kid when she was 16years old and had to get out of school cuz of it. But I know I can't play around with cars anymore cuz it takes alot of money to have a kid, and I just make $400 a week at my work!!! But ya'll tell me what ya'll think about this????

p.s. The girl said that if I want to. I DON"T HAVE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BABY! LIKE NOT SEEING IT!!!! But a real man don't run form shit like this!!

Cuz that would suck for that kid to not have a dad all his life!

That really sucks man, your really young to be starting a family.
But obviously you cannot run from this, just stick to them as if you had planned it. Be the real man and raise your new son.

You'll have 9 months to think about it. :)

Probably less...

Originally posted by delsolty@Oct 7 2003, 02:29 PM
p.s. The girl said that if I want to. I DON"T HAVE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BABY! LIKE NOT SEEING IT!!!!

that means that she knows that there's a good chance that it's not yours.

ever seen Me, Myself & Irene?

:werd: I didn't even think about it that way. Did she get around with other guys when you were "off" during the 5 years?

P.S. You'll have 9 months to think about it

LOL I wish I got 16 weeks!!!!

She did not want to tell me!!!!

Yeah the baby is MY!!!!

OOOO GOD!!!!

iono dude...sayin that you don't have to have anything to do with it sounds questionable to me...

i'd get a blood test before i said anything for sure, dude.

taking full responsibility without a blood test = possible Me, Myself & Irene situation

why didnt she tell you earlier, seems like shes trying to get you to stick around by getting pregnant, some girls are like that, bitches. if not, then take responsibility, but it seems kinda sketchy, i would get a paternity test, just for security.

She does not want to move in or anything like that???

My pal is telling me it will be cool, that I can get the baby into cars and bike shit like that!

But when you have a kid you don't have shit like that!!!!

Did you guys do a DNA test already? You said you were on again off again. I would do it just for peace of mind.

as long as this post exists you are going to have people tell you to get a paternity test. i agree, get the test. if its' yours, well at least you know the girl and it wasn't a one night stand.

Man I've had two friends that have been in that situation, and after about 6 months, they finally tell the guy they're not pregnant. fuckin bitches. u said u got 16 weeks?? that means she's 5 months pregnant. she should be showing it now or soon, so watch for it and if there's nothing soon , then start questioning her ass. And make her go get a sonogram to make sure there's a baby.

if some girl did that to me i swear i would wanna kick her ass sooo fuckin bad!!

Oh yeah, and if she is preg and it's yours, then be a real man and take care of it, cuz It is really hard growing up without a dad, especially knowing he's around, but just doesn't want to help out.

Get a paternity test done, and make sure that it's yours, then u can go ahead and take responsability, this happened to me twice already, the first time it wasn't mine, the second, guess what I'm a daddy. Oh and BTW I hate to say it but I'm 16 with a 1 year old. My parents weren't too happy about that.

The girl is showing,and I know it is MY!!!

Just I'm not to nutz wanting to find out how much this is going to be???

Cuz I have a honda that I work on

and a bike to??

I guess I can just have one!

Originally posted by delsolty@Oct 7 2003, 07:29 PM
p.s. The girl said that if I want to. I DON"T HAVE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BABY! LIKE NOT SEEING IT!!!! But a real man don't run form shit like this!!

Cuz that would suck for that kid to not have a dad all his life!

Please please don't run from it. Give the kid a dad.

Man you got :owned:

you better start looking for a better job than the one you got, and stay with the girl cuz if you don't they will nail your ass for more child support than you make a month. u in college? if not u should get in one of those cheap 2 year programs, or a trade school, cuz with a kid its gonna be hard to make decent money.
Good Luck

I just want to know how you know its yours. At least do the blood test for peace of mind. But if your taking it on faith that the kid of some girl you've been on again off again with for 5 years is your, then your a braver man than I.

Back