Opinions Needed... Rota Wheels...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

I am going to get a new set of rims with my summer money, i'll have around $800 to spend... i want 15's. Either Rota Slipstreams or Rota Circuit8's. I havn't decided on gunmetal or flat black, i am kind of leaning toward gunmetal though. please help me on this decision, other wheel or color suggestions are welcome also. I really want to stick with 15's though. the onyl thing that might change on the car is it might get painted, it wouold still be white but all of the bumpers and side moldings would be white also.

side2.jpg

dude you should see this magazine I saw at barns & noble today when picking up an import mag. It's called like "shine" or something. Its all about black people and their big rims. It's the most fucking ridiculous magazine.

"Here on page 10 we see another leased escalade with TVs and 22 inch rims with no drop in ride height! Holy shit Jim, what originality. It's completely different from the other leased escalade on page 9 with 22 inch rims!"

Then they had a photo shoot of a ford taurus 4 door with 20 inch rims. At that point I think I put it down.

i would get the black slips.

i only said that cuz i'm planning on getting the gunmetal circuit8's. :p
they have a new rim out, it's called "GRID". i think those would look cool.

why don't you stick with the ones you already have? they look good on your car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 17 2003, 01:31 PM
gunmetal cicuit 8s
hands down

any real man goes for gunmetal

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 17 2003, 01:51 PM
dude you should see this magazine I saw at barns & noble today when picking up an import mag. It's called like "shine" or something. Its all about black people and their big rims. It's the most fucking ridiculous magazine.

"Here on page 10 we see another leased escalade with TVs and 22 inch rims with no drop in ride height! Holy shit Jim, what originality. It's completely different from the other leased escalade on page 9 with 22 inch rims!"

Then they had a photo shoot of a ford taurus 4 door with 20 inch rims. At that point I think I put it down.

lmfao classic.

i like mine now also, but they are heavy as sin. and i need new tires soon anyways. can someone do a photochop if you're bored?

Nice job kyle. But honestly, I like your old rims better

eh, my photoshop job is dicked. i couldn't find a good pic of the wheels, i did a half-assed job of cropping them out, they're not sized right and they're not the right color. i do like the look of his current wheels, they're just a 'bit big on that hatch. the actual wheels on the car will look thousands of times better than my photoshop job.

Back