Opinions Needed... Rota Wheels...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bronze Circuit 8's would be nice... I'd rather see a set of Bronze Attacks on the car than anything. Those are pretty sweet.

I'm just not big on the black wheel thing, and Rota's idea of "Gunmetallic" is a joke. The Steel Gray is a nice color that I got my wheels in.

My car:
corner92902.jpg

Bronze Circuit 8's:
81420754103_0_ALB.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 17 2003, 11:51 PM
I'd rather see a set of Bronze Attacks on the car than anything. Those are pretty sweet.

:thumbsup:

maybe I'ma bit biased tho...

How about black or bronze slips???

Everything's played out depending on where you're at. I live in Dayton and my buddies ek hatch is the only car I've seen in the city with slipstreams.

Ciruit's are nice, but on white car i think slips are nicer. Ciruits look better on darker cars. also someone make a photochop with the Slips plz:). hint hint Kyle;)

white slips look sick on my black coupe. kinda wish i'd gone with gunmetal tho.

but i'm sure i wouldn't get all the compliments i do.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 18 2003, 01:59 AM
Ciruit's are nice, but on white car i think slips are nicer. Ciruits look better on darker cars. also someone make a photochop with the Slips plz:). hint hint Kyle;)

tomorrow. goodnight.

circuit 8s are hideous IMO. They look disgusting in small sizes. The slips are so nice because they actually look nice in small sizes.

Originally posted by DTEC@Jul 17 2003, 01:08 PM
which are lighter, circuit8s or slipstreams?

all are 15 x 6.5

circuit 8s are 11.5 pounds

slipstreams are 11.9 pounds

grids are 14.5 pounds

subzeros are 12.9 pounds

I love my black slips and while some might say that they may be played out, I've only seen one car besides mine with the same ones here in Dallas. I think they look hella bad on my civic (see sig link for pics) and once I get my Tein SS coilovers installed on Thursday they'll look even better :p

Back