Ostrich 2.0 and wide band tuning help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dylan

I am installing an ostrich 2.0 and a wideband. My question is this. Does anyone know what the air/fuel ratio is supposed to be in a Jdm H22a? Also i could use some tips on tuning. I have never tuned before but I can't imagine being that f-ing hard. You have a base map to start from. So, does anyone know if hondata smanager will work with this ostrich? Help would be awesome!!!

Download Crome and a stock H22A map. It shows the target AFRs. As for tuning, Importbuilders has a really nice writeup....but, tuning is not always as easy as it sounds. Most tune by trial and error(using this technique, you need a measuring device such as a dynometer). If you study up on tuning theories it'll help you a whole lot more(ie: target AFR/different fuels, ignition timing and flame propagation).

I can't tell you about Hondata. Haven't played with it in quite a while but I'm going to assume no since they use their own interface/hardware.

Uggg i have downloaded crome and i dont like the way it works. Doesnt seem to have all the features of s management or ectune. Maybe i just haven't found them yet?

Do you have the hondata box? if not, the software is useless to you. you will need to use crome, or something else.

you'll want to shoot for around ~13:1 at WOT. high 12s are ok. mid 13's are too lean.

Unless you've done major mods, odds are you won't need to play with fuel much.

Do you have the hondata box? if not, the software is useless to you. you will need to use crome, or something else.

you'll want to shoot for around ~13:1 at WOT. high 12s are ok. mid 13's are too lean.

Unless you've done major mods, odds are you won't need to play with fuel much.

What about fuel preasure ?? this car has a aftermarket fuel preasure regulator what should the preasure be with stock injectors they are 345cc i think altho some people say they are 330 anyone know for sure?

Back