PayPal Appeal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bike shop told me all sales are final on all 3 coils I bought.

Say he put it on the car with a bad voltage regulator. Guess who has two thumbs and is fucked. That guy *points to you with thumbs*

I sold him a coil pack "brick" from the M275 engines (MB V12 Bi-Turbo Engine)

He had a misfire issue that he thought was a coil pack problem. When he installed the one I sent him, he still had the same misfires but stated that the misfires were more frequent with the coil I pack I sold him vs his old coil pack. He decided to just break down and buy one at the dealership and the brand new one had "less frequent" misfires, but still misfired none-the-less... So he decided my coil pack was faulty.

I asked him how he can condemn the coil pack as the problem when he still has misfires with a brand new one and he wanted no part of that question.

I wanted to make him happy so I told him to come up with a fair solution but to also keep in mind that I still stated the product was "as is" and that i'm just going by his word that he himself, installed it properly, and also that he never accidentally dropped it or anything of that nature.

He still wouldn't do that either. It was all or nothing with this kid. So he proceeded to make the claim. PayPal initially decided in my favor but now it seems they over turned their decision.

BTW - He is claiming "internal" damage.

well you have his address. time to take a ride man.

I'm getting in touch with PayPal first thing Monday morning...

On the 4th, this dispute was officially closed. From what it looked like (and said right on my PayPal page) they over turned their decision in the buyer's favor.

I look now and it's reopened (weird, I thought they can't/won't reopen any closed cases) and it says they have received my request for an appeal.

Huh? I never even had the option to appeal this (latest) decision but i'm glad because I can now continue to fight this. Hopefully, when I give them a call, someone can bring me up to speed on what is actually going on right now.

Back