picked up a 89 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You must have got it off one of your friends rides? Amiright? :lol:

a friend of mine made me a offer I could not refuse on the dohc zc instead of buying the a6, soo I guess im building a single cam slammer
091712053622.jpg

My guess is Pressure Plate. Hopefully it's a full tear down, so he can correct any other "Creative" use of inadequate fasteners.

That's potentially very dangerous - in addition to stupid. That's not pointed at you DS - but to the dumbass that assembled it.

My guess is Pressure Plate. Hopefully it's a full tear down, so he can correct any other "Creative" use of inadequate fasteners.

That's potentially very dangerous - in addition to stupid. That's not pointed at you DS - but to the dumbass that assembled it.

they were the pressure plate bolts, and yes its a full engine overhaul/build, im picking up a sohc zc cam off a friend, and his single cam zc trans, and im going to put new rings in it and acl race main bearings

after quick clean-up, not bad , could use some more and scrubbing, all everything looks great, pistons are clean, walls look good, seems to be a good bottom end
091712235700_01.jpg

091712235353_01.jpg

091812012830_01.jpg

Back