Pics from Celia's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool meet...to bad I showed up late and had to MacGyver the charge tube.....that's twice today it blew apart. On the way home I feared I would have a major overheat problem with the traffic, but it remained stable....and the repair to the tube held up....I was at full boost again....hehe

Thank's for the Coke Celia...it came in very handy on the way home. Now to get some sleep finally.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

Hahaha!! Darcy's trying to look so tough on Sean's bike. :lol:

aah.sized.jpg

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 21 2003, 08:31 PM
Cool meet...to bad I showed up late and had to MacGyver the charge tube.....that's twice today it blew apart. On the way home I feared I would have a major overheat problem with the traffic, but it remained stable....and the repair to the tube held up....I was at full boost again....hehe

Awesome that you finally made it, although too bad you missed Chris and Brie. And awesome that you made it home in one piece too. The duct tape and plastic tiedowns really worked then. lol

Too bad that HOOPT, gab, 99siTom and quicksi were among the no-shows. :(

And thanks Celia! You always throw the best parties! :D

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 21 2003, 10:01 PM
yea, i dont think anyone realized what was goin down.

goin down???

<--- confused

Actually, gab was the only one who was MIA. As of Friday, he was a definite for going. As to Bill, I am still confused as to when his cousin's wedding was... gab was certain that the wedding was on Sunday. Darcy was equally certain that it was on Saturday. gab was willing to drive Bill down, but not willing to leave the party at 1pm in order to drive Bill back. I guess tomorrow will reveal all.... :huh:

I was a definite until we got a million dollars worth of freight about 2 weeks early and had to scramble to put it somewhere so I got to work OT last night.

I actually decided to just say fuck it and show up but then my friend noticed a tennis ball bulge in the sidewall of one of the tires on the Talon. With kathy having the accord at work I got to sit at home all day and miss the meet.

but I don't count. :D

Sorry guys, I know I was a no show, couldn't get the ride situation squared away......

Wedding was saturday night, I had to be at the church for 5......

left the reception around 12:30, went out to the bars with Jen, a few friends and a few cousins out to a few bars afterwards. I woke up the next day, at Jens house around 1 with a slight hangover, a foggy memory, and the usual tell tale signs I had some great sex after we got back.....I had no ride, and we were in no shape to drive down ........sorry....

Celia: I had the stuffed shells for a late lunch and they were really yummy!! You're a great cook! Thanks again!! :)

Thank you everyone who came out.... When I saw in the morning that 6 people weren';t showing, I was really bummed.. Then when people came, I was happy, even though some other didn;t show.. Thanks to everyone, BIG thanks to Mike for allowing me to drive his JDMEP3.... and thanks to Rob for helping me clean up, and prep my gourmet meals, lol. :grin: THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE MEMORIES!!

:huh: CELIA :huh:

Also thanks to Racheal for the cupcakes, YUM! and Sean, you driving up here on your crotch rocket really impressed me, you rock..

Originally posted by Celia@Sep 22 2003, 04:25 PM
Also thanks to Racheal for the cupcakes

I didn't realize that Rachael brought the cupcakes. So... thanks Rachael! :)

I miss your dog Gizmo... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back