Pics of my car, 94 Civic Hatch w/ b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not a fan of the tail lights. awesome job sick car, now time for some boost to shut some people up:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I like the car. The interior is awesome, just beautiful really.

Paint the tail lights, and it would look probably better, but otherwise, very clean and tasteful in its own right.

Nice lookin car, the interior is sick. Engine bay shots are welcome :).

inside = hot
front shot = hot
side = not too bad
rear = sucks.

the skirts don't look too bad... but when you look at it from the rear, it looks like crap because it doesn't flow at all. but i see you put the stocker's back oon, so my post is useless.

but def dude- the interior is pimptalcular :)

lose the sideskirts or get a mugen front lip.. but damnnn those wheels are hella big.. i say get 15s or 16s.

looks good over all, glad to hear you switch the side skirts back to oem and you should really go with a smaller rim and a more aggressive drop. but gotta say the interior is spactakular. oh one more thing, get the tyc onepiece headlights and junk the tail lights, go to a stock and tint them black to match the front, that would look good. good job

The inside is clean, but the style you chose to go with on the out side looks like badook. Over all it seems like a nice job but the kit just looks dookiefied, and im not even saying dont go with a kit, just it looks like its trying to moon walk or something.

The big mouth, snake eye, dodge viper look alike, seven layer, inka stair style, shopping cart wing look is ugly dude. Some girls might go ewwwwwwwwwww awww when they see it but even if i wouldint want to have any chick that thinks like that wringing my ear in my passenger seat anyways, body kits are ugly 90% of the time. A lip here, a rear bumper there, a shaved molding or something fine, but no big giant works of art, they just dont look good.

LOL has any one ever seen the jackets with the speakers in them from the 80s? And then on the inside theres a lil plug for your walkman lol thats what it reminds me of.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Apr 1 2005, 08:32 AM
hahahahahahahah ^^^^^^^ i use to have one like three years ago i bought off ebay.. those things are gangster
[post=481300]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn dog, if you were rockin one three years ago you must have been geting laughed at :D i mean these things are fuckin michael jackson thriller stylie yo.

Here are some more pictures.

I definitely think the car looks better with the stock sideskirts.

Let me know what you think. Here you can see my b18c!!

CarEngine.jpg

CarEngine_2.jpg

CarEngineBay.jpg

CarFront.jpg

CarFront_5.jpg

CarSide_6.jpg

CarSide_7.jpg

ahh, mucho better on them skirts bro, good lookin, i like :)

Back