Post A Pic Of Your Ride.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice rex ventolin5, only objection is the tezzas and bumper (needs paint), any mods?

my 1990 Civic DX hatchback with D16z6 in it. **NOTE** has Buddy Club body kit and FEELS wing..and if you dont like it..tough shit :p

s3ebf0c0a50c6f.jpg

my 1997 Honda Civic EX coupe:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

my current project, 1990 Acura Integra GS:

s3eac679881663.jpg

s3eac6784e30de.jpg

please...dont hate me cause i like my car to look good

I don't mind the green rex THAT much. I'm into graffiti myself, and usually have a big appreciation for airbrushing. I definitely would have gone with the orange though, that green is somewhat puke like. But at least the rims match the bodykit really well.

Also, TPP, I really do think that wing makes your hatch look like a shopping kart. Thats coo though, im not one to hate on people with show cars :)

(I have 17s :p)

nice rex ventolin5, only objection is the tezzas and bumper (needs paint), any mods?

ya i dont like the taillights either but i do like them better than altezzas. (my tail lights are just clear)

rex has a b16a2 with I/E some pistons, cams, and clutch. thats about it.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 11 2003, 10:08 PM
Also, TPP, I really do think that wing makes your hatch look like a shopping kart. Thats coo though, im not one to hate on people with show cars :)

it wasnt really all that tall. maybe 6" tall. i dont own the car...sold it last summer for $2,000. i really liked that car and what another hatch like it :)

Originally posted by ventolin5@May 11 2003, 10:15 PM
ya i dont like the taillights either but i do like them better than altezzas.

its cool, just get stock tails off ebay or something. and thats a pretty nice setup, i have a b18c1 in my rex, I/E, and lightened flywheel. check out my pics earlier in the post.

so how much hp are you puttin to the wheels with that big ass wing? gotta be at least400 now right, specially with the go fast graphics. I think its kind of funny to have a stock looking car but to totally smoke someone that trys to look good, and if you want a car to look good, sorry but a rex isn't a good place to start, in closing i would like to say, ban rice haha

thats goes to dude oon the frist page at the bottom, i was a little late, but i had to get my words in, drop a motor and gain a little respect back

hybrid... lay off the crack dude.

92 b16... the people with kits on here... arent regs, and more than likely, arent fast. you on the other hand have a 2nd gen dsm bumper on a civic, how the hell are you going to try to talk shit on our rides man? seriously, calm the fuck down cheif.

Originally posted by hybridsol@May 12 2003, 08:57 AM
so how much hp are you puttin to the wheels with that big ass wing? gotta be at least400 now right, specially with the go fast graphics. I think its kind of funny to have a stock looking car but to totally smoke someone that trys to look good, and if you want a car to look good, sorry but a rex isn't a good place to start, in closing i would like to say, ban rice haha

everybody knows that TPP is into show and has pretty much just accepted the riceyness of it and i suggest that you should too. take a look at his stats, he has been here longer that just about anybody else on this forum and has brought a lot more usefull information to it then you have. so you should quiet down before you get yourself banned.

you guys are very bad at hatin people who are differnt, if people want to do things to their cars let them... its not yours... that one guy with green rex thats airbrushed, he did it because he doesnt want to be like everyoen else... its unique... im not hatin im juss saying some people dont like to be in a crowd, i really think those people have better cars because u rarely see things like theres... if people want to put body kits over motors... let them... im sorry but who cares

Originally posted by (-CRX GUY-)@May 12 2003, 08:53 PM
you guys are very bad at hatin people who are differnt, if people want to do things to their cars let them... its not yours... that one guy with green rex thats airbrushed, he did it because he doesnt want to be like everyoen else... its unique... im not hatin im juss saying some people dont like to be in a crowd, i really think those people have better cars because u rarely see things like theres... if people want to put body kits over motors... let them... im sorry but who cares

look fuck-nut didnt i tell you to go fuck yourself already???
if you want to bathe yourself in a ricer love fest go to www.superhonda.com
then you and all the other little "oh look at my body kit and altezzas.... im original" ricer fucks can all have a big fat circle jerk... shit im sure they'll probly let you be the pivot man
this is a performance site.... we are most interested in performance.... things that cause people to waste money that could have been spent on performance are not well accepted.... things that cause people to waste money that could have been spent on performance, and actually hurt the cars performance are not well accepted

these are simple concepts to understand
if you want a ricer love fest you will not find it here
if you can not deal with that leave

you will not be missed

E_SolSi Posted on May 12 2003, 09:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE ((-CRX GUY-) @ May 12 2003, 08:53 PM)

look fuck-nut didnt i tell you to go fuck yourself already???
if you want to bathe yourself in a ricer love fest go to www.superhonda.com
then you and all the other little "oh look at my body kit and altezzas.... im original" ricer fucks can all have a big fat circle jerk... shit im sure they'll probly let you be the pivot man
this is a performance site.... we are most interested in performance.... things that cause people to waste money that could have been spent on performance are not well accepted.... things that cause people to waste money that could have been spent on performance, and actually hurt the cars performance are not well accepted

these are simple concepts to understand
if you want a ricer love fest you will not find it here
if you can not deal with that leave

you will not be missed

haha who cares what u think, u crack me up gettin all pissed, all i was saying is that u shoudlnt tell people that their cars are crap when they put so much money into them and they like them , so thats all that matters... im really sure that people dont go kill themselfs or sell their car because you think its a pos, u got very mad haha, it was great... i dont get it tho... i was reading some old posts and their was this one about an integra wanting a body kit and everyone said it was okay but this one STud guy and u guys jumped on him, Right herenow your saying that its not rite to have a body kit... u confuse me man but u juss got :owned: , this place says one thing, then the other... no matter what people do , you guys juss arent happy... haha

Shut up n00b. Take your jizz soaked face, and get the fuck out.

smith-wesson.gif

Back