Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 27 2005, 02:47 PM
she looks hot

get some titty pics    :p
[post=492102]Quoted post[/post]​

sadly if things go how i want them to i will never see them again. its the lesser of two evils, but im sure ill fuck up again. plus if the other chick doesnt want me now ill just go back and have some fun there.

so many great coments in this one too many to quote and laugh at so the whole thread gets a lmfao. and a nice sized b on a lil chassis does me fine. chick im with for the last few years is lackin in that cat. but has an ass that would make a skool boy cry. ill have to get pics of that bad boy.

and it must be the hondas cuz you guys got some hot "friends" . my "gurl" prevents me from any other female interaction. and weve been broken up for over 2 years. :angry: and once my ex and her were drinkin together at my boys house and everyone there was like "is shit ok cuz mia and amy are talkin and drinkin together" and i just stayed away from both cuz the ex is sexy as hell and i would have come on to her if the other wasnt there. shit i was fucked up too so i might have tried with them in the same room. but long story short ex wants the dick but i go home with the other and she ends up puking all night long so i didnt get anything that night.

but who can complain with dsl+ toung ring+ the undying love of a new pearl necklace :ph34r:

DohcVTEC accord Im going to apologize for the bordering nude shots... next tiem, they will be 100% nude...

Brian

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 27 2005, 02:08 PM
DohcVTEC accord Im going to apologize for the bordering nude shots... next tiem, they will be 100% nude...

Brian
[post=492179]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Apr 23 2005, 04:45 AM-->
just out of curiousity, why do just about ALL asian people flash the peace sign in pics??
[post=490471]Quoted post[/post]​
Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 23 2005, 09:37 AM
I also always pictured your wife to be a blonde lol I was way off! Isnt the peace sign not an asian thing but more so a japanese thing? If rachelle gives me any finger signs chances are it's the bird, shes filipino.
[post=490509]Quoted post[/post]​

GSRCRXsi
@Apr 23 2005, 12:11 PM
yea i think the peace sign is a japanese thing.
[post=490551]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah. Not just a Japanese thing. :)

seatbelt_pad_02.jpg

Pick one... (and before i get shit, im sitting down, im not that short lol)

DSC00649.jpg

lol just kidding, this is kacey certainly not the hottest chick i've been with but probably the best person i could ever hope to get. /sap
Shelley%27s%20Pics%20009.jpg

lol...

I'm telling you us Honda Guys get the hottest chicks. Seriously they had a thread like this on the old Porsche site I used to go to when I had the old 944 and there was only a few comparisons, the others were either way too old for me to see any kind of interest (50's) or just ugly.

Originally posted by formby@Apr 28 2005, 12:09 PM
it looks like he has a nut sak growing on his chin...lol

j/k
[post=492539]Quoted post[/post]​

Thems are fightin words........lol

but it does look like a nut sack!

Originally posted by Blanco+Apr 28 2005, 05:23 AM-->
This topic rocks. :lol:
[post=492425]Quoted post[/post]​

And Im the only one to get my pic's un-image tagged!!! I rock, not the thread.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Apr 28 2005, 08:59 AM
amy_resize.jpg

my girlfriend of like forever.. i love filipino's!!!
[post=492473]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: Never dated a filipino, I should. Can we trade for a few days so so?

92civicb18b1
@Apr 28 2005, 12:06 PM
lol...

I'm telling you us Honda Guys get the hottest chicks. Seriously they had a thread like this on the old Porsche site I used to go to when I had the old 944 and there was only a few comparisons, the others were either way too old for me to see any kind of interest (50's) or just ugly.
[post=492537]Quoted post[/post]​

That's some fast and furious shit right there. Honda, more than you can afford pal.

Brian

Back