Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah there is no sagging in my girls bewbies- And she has very well proportioned nipples overall

I hate when a girl has some big ass nips. It just looks ugly to me, sure I'll still play with 'em and maybe I'll even put my mouth on em but I'd defenitly perfer if they were "normal sized".

I've seen plenty of titties also. :eek2:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 26 2005, 07:58 PM
yeah there is no sagging in my girls bewbies- And she has very well proportioned nipples overall
[post=491772]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 26 2005, 03:23 PM
especially my roommate who i thought went home for the weekend who walked in during the act. i know the chicks one door over knew, they yelled at me for keeping them up, haha

LMAO, sounds like some crazy shit goes on in your life man...
lol
who knows... maybe she does know and its a turn on for her...
[post=491687]Quoted post[/post]​

who knows, but i fucked up again last night. chick i wanted went home and i went home with the chick from the other night....FUCK. i didnt have sex with her or sleep with her but just the fact that i slept on her couch is gonna fuck me. im a dumbass. i think im just gonna come clean, tell her, and tell her im into her. damn it, Blanco always makes me think too much. but in the long run i know its the right thing.

who knows, but i fucked up again last night. chick i wanted went home and i went home with the chick from the other night....FUCK. i didnt have sex with her or sleep with her but just the fact that i slept on her couch is gonna fuck me. im a dumbass. i think im just gonna come clean, tell her, and tell her im into her. damn it, Blanco always makes me think too much. but in the long run i know its the right thing.

bahahhaha

sorry man but i have absolutely zero pity for you

fuck em all, you'll only have opportunities like this once...

i slept on her couch

lol, yea ok... *wink*wink*

I accidentally slept with my friends fiance...
We were all fucked up and I stayed over the night before cause we were all trashed and I didn't want to drive. The next morning he had to work and me and his fiance got drunk as hell at like 11 AM. She went to go take a shower and my drunk ass walked in to take a piss. I didn't realize she was staring at me or that she was there until after I was already pissing. Then it just happened.

Don't ask me where that came from. I had to tell someone that doesn't know.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 27 2005, 10:58 AM

bahahhaha

sorry man but i have absolutely zero pity for you

fuck em all, you'll only have opportunities like this once...

i slept on her couch

lol, yea ok... *wink*wink*
[post=491996]Quoted post[/post]​

im not looking for pity, im a fuck up. always have been. i probably will fuck them all but that bastard on my shoulder is wats pissing me off. the one i slept with is a pure physical attraction where as the other chick is cool as shit on top of being hot. and i really did sleep on her couch. i was suprised when i woke up there too. i guess i had a moment of sobriety when we were fucking around and thought better of it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 27 2005, 11:45 AM
Don't ask me where that came from. I had to tell someone that doesn't know.
[post=492011]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea. this site is like a psychologist to me. i tell all just to get it off my chest.

can't get yourself hurt based on pure physical attraction...

enjoy your time being single...
you have lots of time to be all relationship'ed up after college...
enjoy your time while it lasts...
you gotta worry about school/friends/career, no time for the drama bitches cause...

play on playa :thumbsup:

and get some more pics :)

i guess i had a moment of sobriety when we were fucking around and thought better of it.

your penis hates you now...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 27 2005, 12:18 PM
i guess i had a moment of sobriety when we were fucking around and thought better of it.

your penis hates you now...
[post=492027]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha. he got his three times sunday and monday morning. i love him but that asshole always outsmarts my brain and gets me in trouble. and im getting kind of sick of playing, been doing it for 5 years without any real relationship. closest thing to it was a few fuck buddies. but whatever, sitting around doing nothing isnt any fun. i got no regrets.

hahaha, omfg. i just found out that not only is she the chick i wants sorority sister, but she is also the sororities fucking president. hahaha

send her to NJ please, you know my address. A large box will be fine, please include some padding to aid in not damaging the valuable item inside.

Thanks

hahaha. he got his three times sunday and monday morning. i love him but that asshole always outsmarts my brain and gets me in trouble. and im getting kind of sick of playing, been doing it for 5 years without any real relationship. closest thing to it was a few fuck buddies. but whatever, sitting around doing nothing isnt any fun. i got no regrets.

relationships open yourself up to risk... hold off on the whole "catching feelings" for as long as you can man... you'll know when you find the right one...
and you will be whipped from then on...

hahaha, omfg. i just found out that not only is she the chick i wants sorority sister, but she is also the sororities fucking president. hahaha

tell her to send the pledges to clean your house... naked... :)
so if she's the pres she must be fucking smokin... POST PICS ALREADY!! :)

brian11to1 - YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!!!
that bish is hot...

A large box will be fine

i prefer a nice tight box... keeps the goods from slaping around during transit :lol:

good idea. Since you probably just bought that box to get ready to ship her. You're going to need to add another one of those or something similar to fill the box up. Please put some insurance on it too. I don't like them damaged. :p

Bryan, its illegal to ship such precious matter. She was fucking awesome thouhg... she's still here... She said she didnt want anything serious, but since there was no other place to sleep at my house and she was too wasted to drive, she wanted to share my bed. So, we did. Obviously we shared a lil something else too!!!

Brian

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 27 2005, 01:29 PM

tell her to send the pledges to clean your house... naked... :)
so if she's the pres she must be fucking smokin... POST PICS ALREADY!! :)

only one i could find, shes all the way to the right
gallery_35984_225_11708.jpg

shes got amazing tits and an overall great body.

Back