Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Untitled-1.jpg

there's my girlfriend on our 2 and a half year day...whatever you want to call it.
I've been with her since she was 14. we're only a year apart though.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Apr 29 2005, 11:32 PM
Untitled-1.jpg

there's my girlfriend on our 2 and a half year day...whatever you want to call it.
I've been with her since she was 14. we're only a year apart though.
[post=493291]Quoted post[/post]​

So she's 16/17 and you're 17/18? She looks like my cousin... :eek:

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 30 2005, 03:16 AM
well then mike, your cousin looks damn good
[post=493332]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, except she's more than twice that girl's age, and she's the VP of a large well-known financial institution. Too bad she wasn't hiring engineers. :(

i hate these threads. cause someone always gets the hand pic in b4 i can. being not acloholic has its downfalls. like never getting laid....... ever <_<

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 2 2005, 07:28 PM
i hate these threads. cause someone always gets the hand pic in b4 i can. being not acloholic has its downfalls. like never getting laid....... ever <_<
[post=494193]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, you have a better chance of getting a nice/hot girl if you're sober. :p

she's 17, I'll turn 19 next month. we just went to her prom this past weekend.
prom.jpg

she made that dress by herself too.

Originally posted by Calesta+May 2 2005, 11:12 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@May 2 2005, 07:28 PM
i hate these threads. cause someone always gets the hand pic in b4 i can. being not acloholic has its downfalls.  like never getting laid....... ever <_<
[post=494193]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, you have a better chance of getting a nice/hot girl if you're sober. :p
[post=494246]Quoted post[/post]​

you would think so but i drink my face off.
somehow very few people know about the president and me but thats better off, becausenow i have a better shot at the one i wanted
gallery_35984_225_4302.jpg

Originally posted by preludebuddy@May 2 2005, 10:59 PM
she's 17, I'll turn 19 next month. we just went to her prom this past weekend.
prom.jpg

she made that dress by herself too.
[post=494314]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: on making the dress herself! That's awesome!

Now that I can see her face better, she resembles my cousin less- but they're still pretty similar.

I dunno, I think that when I'm drunk or they are or both I get the nicer ones. I seriously have a problem walking up to a girl that meets my best standards when I'm sober.

Im shy, alcohol makes things better. Well, until I stopped drinking, so now I smoke pot, that helps a lot too.

Back