Post your desktop backgrounds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Its been a while since we had a Post your _____ Thread, so here is a new one.

Here is my current desktop background....

s40da5a2e3f7b2.jpg

Post yours, if applicable and appropriate.

Edit I posted my desktop BG with Icons now that I know how. :ph34r:

Backgrounds eat RAM
Less RAM = fewer resources
Fewer resources = slower computer

I'm all about speed... I always have so much crap open, I never see the desktop anyway. All I need is a few choice icons and a straight black color speedy desktop as big as my monitor can display. No graphics- all speed.

:p :lol:

desktop.jpg

s40da4850d1f74.jpg

I always wonder what happens when you have to much to fit on your desk top..... now I know =) it pushes the new ones off the screen I have another row of icons to the right side "off" the screen

P.S now that I've found out what happens I will end up taking it back down to 3-4 icons total

^ That might be the gayest thing I have seen in a long time.

I just have plain 'ol Azul default windows (the island one)

my bg = less than calesta's. hell, its not even worth taking a pic of :D

my computer icon
my network places icon
black BG

thats all

How do you get perfect screenshots like that, I've never been able to figure it out, unless you just snap a picture with a digital.

As far as the backgrounds, I can understand why you guys dont have one, or many icons(except Jeffie) but a blandass black background would bother me I think. I like to change my BG around a lot. :shrug2:

One day Im going to ride my bike and see that picture and then.... I will know Im dead

Originally posted by brc80@Jun 23 2004, 10:57 PM
PrtScn button.

Ok.... I found the button, and then I pushed it like 4686518465678x's and nothing happened... what am I doing wrong? :unsure:

open paint then press ctrl+v (paste)

resize that shit before you post it. (ctrl+w) 70/70

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 23 2004, 10:27 PM
my bg = less than calesta's. hell, its not even worth taking a pic of :D

my computer icon
my network places icon
black BG

thats all

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's the way to go! I still prefer double clicking something on the desktop to running through the start menu all the time though... unless you're super uber leet and have everything set to keyboard shortcuts so you don't have to click a damn thing.

:lol:

celestia1.jpg

I used to have that setup, but power bills and the room becoming a sauna with all the heat made me back it down to one monitor :(

Maybe LCDs will change that in my future.

Back