Post your desktop backgrounds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gaming PC -
pc.jpg

Laptop -
laptop.jpg

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 24 2004, 06:29 PM
This thread makes me wanna look for a new one...

...but I don't, I still have the best one.

Here's my work desktop:

desktop_work.jpg

Yes, that really is what I use at work. Tons of useful icons on the desktop huh? Supreme productivity. :)

haha, playing video games all day? you bastard! :)

Originally posted by B16@Jun 25 2004, 12:59 PM
haha, playing video games all day? you bastard! :)

:lol:

Nah, I'm actually a senior sys admin at UT right now... I just happened to bring in one of my own computers to use as my main machine on my desk, and it just happens to be my tournament computer. All it has on the desktop are game links.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huh? I'm a tournament gamer. No Evercrack, no DAOC, no Horizons (whatever that is). I assume DAOC and Horizons are MMORPGs. Those aren't my kind of game. I like to actually go out and do things away from the computer.

Yeap, I had no Life when i played EQ when it first came out...I was sooo addicted....Dark Age of Camelot too when that came out....But i had to sell both those games accounts, it was time to grow up..

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 25 2004, 10:38 AM
Yeap, I had no Life when i played EQ when it first came out...I was sooo addicted....Dark Age of Camelot too when that came out....But i had to sell both those games accounts, it was time to grow up..

you need to preach to my brother-in-law :lol:

Ah ok- so they are all MMORPGs. I can't play those games... when I play, I absolutely HAVE to dominate. That takes continuous playing... I'm not willing to do that. I can log on to a Quake server or UT server, then own everyone on it for an hour. You can't do that with a MMORPG.

I found CS to be that way when I first started playing it. But the reason I started playing it was cause I blew a motor and didn't have the funds to buy another one. It left me without a ride for 2 months, so I had no other choice but to sit around the house.

I always used to play Diablo II w/ the expansion of course. I murdered that game. I used to have a lvl 93 Sorceress on Hardcore, but then I stopped playing and my acc. got deleted. The HELP button on my Keyboard manager is still set to start up Diablo. :D

Back