poST YOUR GIRL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here is my girl, we've been together for over 5 years !!! Still not married and have a 3 1/2 year old son together....maybe we'll get to vegas soon !!!

s3fe959d0cf867.jpg

Well, I was checking my email, and a chick who looks JUST like one of my ex's was on one of the pop up ads!!!

One2Onematch_12024002_120X240.jpg

Sherry Barton, WTF are you on that ad for!?!?

Here's mine:

s3fc9b32700012.jpg
s3fcbdb48e57f8.jpg
s3fc9b3795cc7e.jpg

5'7'' 123 Brown/Brown. She's loves me, even when times get tough! That's hard to
do.

"Awakening" Her Favorite 40 Below Summer song!
"I cant believe is so hollow in here in this hole
I Cant conceive this time is borrowed now I cant go on anymore

Turn on the lights and wake me up!

Is there a way to see tomorrow, Is there a Way to see
Is there a picture left to frame, Left to frame, left to frame
Is there a flower in your garden, is there a flower in your garden
Or on the headstone of your grave, on your grave.

I cant erase all of the sorrow the past is gone. But I can change, and live tomorrow a vision now I can go on. Give me a sign and make me up"

This song is the SHIT!

B just wanted to check out some more chics, ill see if i can post one up of mine

Heres a pic of my girl at my brothers wedding.
s4061e425493f8.jpg

theres heres a shot at are typical daily life:
s4061e45b3a9a6.jpg

tiffany on the left
Me in the middle
My buddy nate on the right

Me: "so i told this guy, it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, i mean besides, i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time for those 18 sec's or less im free..."

My buddy nate: "man i suprised that when your car exploded after Johnny Tran shot the Nos, that it didnt sunburn your legs, i mean look how fucken white they are"

Tiffany: " I just want some attention...some fucken attention...is that to much to ask for...thats it, no sex for you tonight, you have apposable thumbs bitch, you can take care of your self, cause obviously you dont take care of my ass...mother fucker...nobody cares about your busted ass car...it aint no BMW...it aint no Navi...no nothin but an old smelly ass bucket hatchback... smells like your haulin around ass cargo all day.....

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Mar 24 2004, 01:57 PM
theres heres a shot at are typical daily life:
s4061e45b3a9a6.jpg

tiffany on the left
Me in the middle
My buddy nate on the right

Me: "so i told this guy, it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, i mean besides, i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time for those 18 sec's or less im free..."

My buddy nate: "man i suprised that when your car exploded after Johnny Tran shot the Nos, that it didnt sunburn your legs, i mean look how fucken white they are"

Tiffany: " I just want some attention...some fucken attention...is that to much to ask for...thats it, no sex for you tonight, you have apposable thumbs bitch, you can take care of your self, cause obviously you dont take care of my ass...mother fucker...nobody cares about your busted ass car...it aint no BMW...it aint no Navi...no nothin but an old smelly ass bucket hatchback... smells like your haulin around ass cargo all day.....

:D :lol: :D

Nates a die hard zero fan, the only brand he'll skate, ima mad element fan myself, ive been skatin element for like 6 years, i dont skate as much as i used to though, I miss those good ol days.

s4061f0fe0c384.jpg

this is my baby, we've been together for about a year and a half now B)

you guys who have seen her in real life knows she's a pretty good catch :thumbsup:

Holy fuckin dead thread batman!!!

Shit, this is from before half of us could read.

Oh well, remember my girl with the big knockers, still not together, but this thread did come at a weird time, because 2 days ago I hooked up with my new girlfriend, Danielle. She is half american and half korean. Ill try to get pictures by friday, if I can get some batteries for the digi cam.(and its not like this thread wont be gone by friday)lol :ph34r:

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Mar 24 2004, 12:20 PM
Nates a die hard zero fan, the only brand he'll skate, ima mad element fan myself, ive been skatin element for like 6 years, i dont skate as much as i used to though, I miss those good ol days.

The good ol' days...yep yep. I know those. I havent skated for like 2 years now. I never got that good but it was always fun going to a skate spot and skating with the homies.

I skated element, zero, AWS, with my good old thunder trucks!! Back in the day. I still have my last board that I skated. Just dont use it anymore.

Sorry for the off topic reply, just wanted to bring back some memories......carry on..... :D

Back