poST YOUR GIRL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 19 2003, 04:02 PM-->
Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 19 2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 19 2003, 01:59 PM
lude68
@Dec 19 2003, 01:33 PM
:fuckyou: we dated for over 2 yrs bitch boy....she loves and treats my son like a damn king...

WEll thats nice to hear, but you still dated Jay Leno's Chin.

well where's your picture?

hey atleast he got some..

(i'll be posting mine when i get home)

I choose not to post pictures of my girlfriend out of respect of her. I don't parade her around as a "TOY" therefore I won't post pictures of her, unless she wants them posted.

then show the same respect for his girl and not talk shit would be my suggestion not to be a dick but practice what you preach

hmm wheres that image when you need it? you know the one that says "arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

Originally posted by mdlax1+Dec 19 2003, 04:22 PM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 19 2003, 04:02 PM
lude68
:fuckyou: we dated for over 2 yrs bitch boy....she loves and treats my son like a damn king...

I choose not to post pictures of my girlfriend out of respect of her. I don't parade her around as a "TOY" therefore I won't post pictures of her, unless she wants them posted.

then show the same respect for his girl and not talk shit would be my suggestion not to be a dick but practice what you preach

i agree show some respect

Originally posted by b18b+Dec 19 2003, 04:37 PM-->
Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 19 2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 19 2003, 04:02 PM
lude68

i agree show some respect

thanks for the response but it still sounds like bullshit to me...lol...jk steve!

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 19 2003, 04:36 PM
hmm wheres that image when you need it? you know the one that says "arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

not an argument im sure if he posted his girl up (if she wanted to be posted) he wouldn't like that type of responce, just MO i suppose

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 19 2003, 02:02 PM
lude, steve's girl is hot.

she is cute, i don't know what his issue is he has posted her on here before :shrug2:

Originally posted by b18b@Dec 19 2003, 06:17 PM
i think if u dont have something good to say then shut the fuck up...thats just my .02

1335.gif

Originally posted by mdlax1+Dec 19 2003, 04:51 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Dec 19 2003, 04:36 PM

not an argument im sure if he posted his girl up (if she wanted to be posted) he wouldn't like that type of responce, just MO i suppose

MdLax1 and B18b:If you had bothered to read what he had posted he stated it was his EX girlfriend. And it is the same as everyone going

"OMG DOOD< YOUR GIRL IS TEH HOT< I'D IDB IT"

Its still criticsm.

Not once did I say she is ugly, fugly, not hot, undoable, not loveable, not fucking once.
All I said is that he was dating Jay Leno's chin since she HAS a large chin.

B16: I haven't posted her on here before, she has been in some meet pics, but I have not personally posted a picture of her here.

Not Directed to anyone in particular: But, once again, hondaswap's member's show me their age mentality. I dont even know why I bother sometimes.

I need to go hang out at fucking mensa.org or something.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 19 2003, 02:51 PM
B16: I haven't posted her on here before, she has been in some meet pics, but I have not personally posted a picture of her here.

then i was mistaken, i just knew i had seen her on this site, figured you had posted it.

LMAO . . . steve i'm with ya bro

poST YOUR GIRL = you are stupid

my "girl" is beautiful and she's for me to look at, not any of you :p

and she lives in the same state as me too :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 19 2003, 06:40 PM
:ph34r: yeah we have been going out for 3 years now, everything is great, happy :ph34r:

s3fe38c01cd157.jpg

yeah, I wish!!!!

:lmao: :bo: :bo:

Both our wishes... haha

:p Just for you B
s3fe38dcc75311.jpg
also sorry, didnt mean for you to get so but hurt about my remark B i didnt know you were so sensitive. sorry for not showing the rest it was the only picture i had right now but shes about 125 lb with a nice thick booty ;) and this is the one i call my girl not to say anything about the hoochies around :D

I would post my ex, but I a.) might hit it again, and b.) she dosen't come to this site, but she knows it's my homepage, so it's always up, just in case.

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 19 2003, 06:50 PM
:p Just for you B
s3fe38dcc75311.jpg
also sorry, didnt mean for you to get so but hurt about my remark B i didnt know you were so sensitive. sorry for not showing the rest it was the only picture i had right now but shes about 125 lb with a nice thick booty ;) and this is the one i call my girl not to say anything about the hoochies around :D

dude she looks like she sucks a good dick :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

This is my ex-girlfriend of 1 year & 18 days. The breakup was quite fucked up on her part, still hoping that we'll end up back together sometime soon. As for now we don't even talk to eachother. I still love her, I just wish/hope she feels the same, somewhere deep down inside... :bawling: :bawling:
s3fe3b5692bf3e.jpg

Back