1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prelude HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by Dmolchanoff, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Dmolchanoff

Dmolchanoff New Member

ok first off....i need full instructions on a h23 swap to a h22 for my prelude...another thing i need to kno is where can i find full performance suspension for my 92 prelude and hopefully for pretty cheap....and another thing is where can i find polyurethane motor mounts for my lude... and how to change my head gasket...i basically need a full book on how to....for performance to a prelude, performance head gaskets...gauges....turbo..fuel.... computer tuning everything!!! anyone got any ideas? thanks for the help

2. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm pretty new to all of this so I can't give you spicifics, but one thing I can tell you is that the words performance and cheap don't go together. Not sure how they are on prices but try Tuners Choice :: Welcome they should have most everything you need performance wise. Once you find a part there then take that numer to froogal or ebay

3. Dmolchanoff

Dmolchanoff New Member

ebay sucks dick....i would never buy another thing from ebay again....i bought a fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator from them and they both leaked gas everywhere i have never had this problem with my civic...i had a d16y8 vtec head swap that i did and turbo...and that came out fine but that was from a tuner store in FL that i used to go to...but now i live in NY so i cant get shit now for a prelude pretty shitty....anyone else got advise and i dont mean cheap cheap but i was finding shit online like coilovers that i could get in FL for 200 i was finding for like 500 shitty....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted