prelude HELP!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dmolchanoff

ok first off....i need full instructions on a h23 swap to a h22 for my prelude...another thing i need to kno is where can i find full performance suspension for my 92 prelude and hopefully for pretty cheap....and another thing is where can i find polyurethane motor mounts for my lude... and how to change my head gasket...i basically need a full book on how to....for performance to a prelude, performance head gaskets...gauges....turbo..fuel.... computer tuning everything!!! anyone got any ideas? thanks for the help

I'm pretty new to all of this so I can't give you spicifics, but one thing I can tell you is that the words performance and cheap don't go together. Not sure how they are on prices but try Tuners Choice :: Welcome they should have most everything you need performance wise. Once you find a part there then take that numer to froogal or ebay

ebay sucks dick....i would never buy another thing from ebay again....i bought a fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator from them and they both leaked gas everywhere i have never had this problem with my civic...i had a d16y8 vtec head swap that i did and turbo...and that came out fine but that was from a tuner store in FL that i used to go to...but now i live in NY so i cant get shit now for a prelude pretty shitty....anyone else got advise and i dont mean cheap cheap but i was finding shit online like coilovers that i could get in FL for 200 i was finding for like 500 shitty....

Back