Prelude Info help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ryma

Now Ive searched the web over and over but all I find is body kits, turbo kits, and other crap iam not looking for.

Ive searched on here but all I find is swap info and iam not looking for that.

Now Iam trying to find info on what lude I wish to purchase.

Now I know I want a non vtec AWS but noone mentions anything about what model it is.

But I want a model to where I dont need to swap out a motor to get power out of it cause I plan on turboing it.

Now I could do an H swap but then I run into problems with the boost not working well with vtec.

So When looking for the model I want I want to find something thats common enought, now I know the AWS models wernt that common but again I dont know what models the AWS came with.

I know that the 92-96 se/si models are

"
Code Displacement Power Torque Compression Bore Stroke Cam Design VTEC? OBD Production
H23A1 -2258- 160@5800 -156@4500 -9.8:18795dohcno -1 or 2 -1992-1996 Prelude SE/Si
"

Taken from the enginelist here and my guess is thats the one I am looking for But were any of these models offered with AWs?

Also were they obd 1 or 2? and which ones had obd 1/2?

I think thats all the questions I really have at the moment, your help is greatly appreciated.

Iam more of less looking for a hella fun street car that will prolly see a road course or so.

But I DO NOT want vtec and dont want to do a swap but I want to go with a lude.

ya ya get a different car nope, alwase been facinated with the lude but dont see them much so why not have fun with a car that I dont see everyday...or every week for that matter.

Last edited:
not sure if 4th gen f22 powered ludes had 4WS. but i know for sure they did come with the H23A1 cause i looked at one b4 buying my 3rd gen.

Is there a list of years and pics of ludes?

caus eI cant find jack spit...it seems the lude was the bastard child.

Back