1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prelude Info help.

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by Ryma, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Ryma

Ryma Member

Now Ive searched the web over and over but all I find is body kits, turbo kits, and other crap iam not looking for.

Ive searched on here but all I find is swap info and iam not looking for that.

Now Iam trying to find info on what lude I wish to purchase.

Now I know I want a non vtec AWS but noone mentions anything about what model it is.

But I want a model to where I dont need to swap out a motor to get power out of it cause I plan on turboing it.

Now I could do an H swap but then I run into problems with the boost not working well with vtec.

So When looking for the model I want I want to find something thats common enought, now I know the AWS models wernt that common but again I dont know what models the AWS came with.

I know that the 92-96 se/si models are

"
    Code Displacement Power Torque Compression Bore Stroke Cam Design VTEC? OBD Production
    H23A1 -2258- 160@5800 -156@4500 -9.8:18795dohcno -1 or 2 -1992-1996 Prelude SE/Si
    "

Taken from the enginelist here and my guess is thats the one I am looking for But were any of these models offered with AWs?

Also were they obd 1 or 2? and which ones had obd 1/2?

I think thats all the questions I really have at the moment, your help is greatly appreciated.

Iam more of less looking for a hella fun street car that will prolly see a road course or so.

But I DO NOT want vtec and dont want to do a swap but I want to go with a lude.

ya ya get a different car nope, alwase been facinated with the lude but dont see them much so why not have fun with a car that I dont see everyday...or every week for that matter.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  2. DuNkssmullet_1

DuNkssmullet_1 New Member

i think the 88-91 ludes are AWS and run the B20A which with some time and a bit of money can become a good engine.

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

you can also get them in a 92-96 modle

4. eludethis

eludethis Junior Member

not sure if 4th gen f22 powered ludes had 4WS. but i know for sure they did come with the H23A1 cause i looked at one b4 buying my 3rd gen.

5. Ryma

Ryma Member

Is there a list of years and pics of ludes?

caus eI cant find jack spit...it seems the lude was the bastard child.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted