Presidential Canidate Quiz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Running under his flag."

Al Gore is a god damn moron and democrats seem to do just fine even though he was once on their ticket.

im not saying your wrong. im saying that most people are tired of george bush and they dont want another republican.

im not saying your wrong. im saying that most people are tired of george bush and they dont want another republican.

...and I think that most people are tired of George Bush, but don't or shouldn't just view him as "another" republican.

Vote for the candidates, not the parties.

well those who arent into politics are suddenly into it due to the fact that there is a heated race between the democrats...

and most "out of it" democrats see bush as just another republican.

thats the people i talk to (at work) anyway.

Says if I were old enough to vote, I should vote for Romney.

But I couldn't do that if he has the slightest notion of infringing my right to bear arms and if he's not 100% strict on immigration.

I've always been fascinated with firearms since I was like 5 and always wanted my own collection. Not that I'd ever use one the wrong way, but I'd like one under the mattress for self defense, and a nice collection of some of my favorite firearms from around the world.

Immigration's a huge deal to me, living down in central Texas just over the border in a town with a huge Mexican population. My brother got turned down for 2 or 3 jobs because there were fucking illegals in his position, he knows this because he doesn't apply anywhere that he doesn't know someone who already works there. And he said HE wouldn't turn any illegals in, just because one of his friends' girlfriend is illegal. I think that's bullshit, and we need to stop letting those fuckers in our country. No citizenship for babies born here, or any other illegals, no path to citizenship to merely slow the problem down, they should all be deported and a huge fence built with machine guns built and manned at all times and they should be considered what they really are, intruders from outside the country. Not to mention it get's pretty fucking annoying watching these illegals walk around in brand new clothes that even I can't afford with a cell phone strapped to their waist, and going up to the cash register with a goddamn Lone Star Card. And I don't care if they're brown, black, yellow, red, green, Asian, European not a racial thing it's just the fact that they keep stealing our jobs, our IDENTITIES, living off our system, and just causing problems. And aside from what I just said, it's a national security matter when you consider that terrorists can get in just as easily as the rest of them, dangerous gangsters and drug dealers get through all the time also.

Just my .02 on immigration, sorry for the rant but I'm pretty sure most of you feel this way too.

Last edited:
Yeah, well your candidate is out. The 3 we are left with are very pro-illegal.

Mitt may not be outward about the gun control thing, but he's no Republican either. This guy was the governor to the most anti-firearm state in the country. And likewise, no NE politician knows a goddam thing about immigrant workers. They don't exist up here.

Yea but even more important than that like I said it's a huge problem for national security. You know how many terrorists are probably in our country now, just waiting for an opportunity to cause more chaos and probably building bombs getting ready for another attack, all because of our cheapass border security down there? I mean it doesn't make sense why the hell even the most retarded president wouldn't do something about it. Bush really doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Immigration is about the only place where he "done fucked up" But look at how many people are fucking it up too. Only Tancredo seems to have a clue to what's going on.

Iraq should be done with, their oil should belong to us and Iraq should be a US province.
The border should be closed, fenced, machine guns along that fence, and all illegals immediately deported.
Gay marriage not allowed, contitution amended.
The right to bear arms should stand in all 50 states, except convicted felons.
Health Care shouldn't cost an arm and a leg, but not be gov't sponsored either.

That's what I think.

Then I suggest you go get your magic wand out of pawn.

Yeah, well your candidate is out. The 3 we are left with are very pro-illegal.

Mitt may not be outward about the gun control thing, but he's no Republican either. This guy was the governor to the most anti-firearm state in the country. And likewise, no NE politician knows a goddam thing about immigrant workers. They don't exist up here.

You're mistaken on the illegal issue. There's been many articles written about the influx of illegals, across the country, to New Jersey and surrounding areas in the NE. You have to work in the service industry or live by a place where day laborers wait to witness the phenomenon.

Firearms I'm also flip-flopping on. I believe we should have the right to bare arms, but I do believe there should be many restrictions so guns don't fall into the wrong hands. I trust myself with a firearm, but I don't trust the idiot sitting next to me.

Firearms I'm also flip-flopping on. I believe we should have the right to bare arms, but I do believe there should be many restrictions so guns don't fall into the wrong hands. I trust myself with a firearm, but I don't trust the idiot sitting next to me.

I had the same view for a long time. The problem though is that to another person, you're the idiot sitting next to them who doesn't want you to have a gun. Guns need to be available to anyone without a conviction of violent crime against an innocent person who wishes to own one. And those restrictions need to be very specific. I'm all for mandatory training though. If you own it you should know how to use it. This will get some guns into the hands of some not-so-nice people, but they can still do so now. Plus, the law-abiding would be able to protect themselves from those people easier.

I'm even against gun registration. History has shown that registering guns just provides a list of people for corrupt governments to take them away from.

Last edited:
I had the same view for a long time. The problem though is that to another person, you're the idiot sitting next to them who doesn't want you to have a gun. Guns need to be available to anyone without a conviction of violent crime against an innocent person who wishes to own one. And those restrictions need to be very specific. I'm all for mandatory training though. If you own it you should know how to use it. This will get some guns into the hands of some not-so-nice people, but they can still do so now. Plus, the law-abiding would be able to protect themselves from those people easier.

I'm even against gun registration. History has shown that registering guns just provides a list of people for corrupt governments to take them away from.

Yea, convicted felons and people with a history of mental illness shouldn't own guns. Turns out all these dickheads shooting up schools and such have a history of mental health disorders.

And the biggest thing of all about gun control is they should have humongous fines for people that leave them in easy reach of children and anyone else that shouldn't own them. I learned that the hard way and I gotta live with it now, that's a law that should most DEFINITELY be in effect right now.

Despite my bad experiences with gun control, I still think law abiders should own them no doubt, but they should really lock them all up and not make them so easy for kids to get.

well said :thumbsup:

rep for you

***crap it wont let me until i spread it around some more

werd to training. i was raised with guns...my dad taught me how to shoot a real gun at 12 (BB gun at 7 or 8) and ive been doing it ever since. I keep a lock on my gun (cause of my roomie) and well...i believe people that own guns should have similar upbringings.

Think about it. In ye' olde times how many people were raised the same way. Once one was able to walk well and show a modicum of responsibility, their fathers did the same thing.

Its the people that are taught "Guns are bad" "Guns kill people" and/or "The world fucking sucks. Use naked force to get what you want" that end up killing people in schools and restaurants. I would be fine taking a gun safety/training course to be able to own mine. The right to bear arms is still there...no one is taking it away. All you would have to do is sit quietly in a class and not be a dumb shit.

Luckily I live in a state that allows open carry, as well as concealed. I have had a few negative comments about openly carrying, usually snooty soccer moms asking If I'm an officer, when I mention no they rudely ask why I'm doing it. I point to the front page of the first newspaper I see, there's always an artical on crime that could've been stopped.
Then I bring up my belief that millions of men and women have fought & died to defend this right, I refuse to let them down. I know If I were going to commit a crime and saw a person prepared to protect themselves, and those around them I would have to reconsider.

"an armed society is a polite society."

Back