project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wait.. so you're just sucking in unfiltered air? I didn't think that was safe, but I'm also retarded. What if you drive through a puddle or something?

its differnt when your boosted. try to get something through the compressor blades spinning 20k rpms vs your open throttle body.

however, i will be running a filter. go back and read what i said abou the 4" filter.

as for puddles, i don't even figure how they remotely apply... filter or not...
moreover, the car will barely be used in the rain. the 240 is just too much fun :)

I'm may have to eat my words, but I don't see this car leaving B's driveway for another month... They keep seeming to work on the big and beautiful parts... and they haven't touched the little nitty gritty ones yet. :p

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 16 2003, 04:16 AM
...I don't see this car leaving B's driveway for another month...

:lol: , i don't think he actually does either.

its getting cold up here..... we're trying to get the big stuff out of the way, where we don't have to be laying on the ground in a couple weeks and such...
we have winter. lol wiring is easy to do when its cold.
laying on your back on a cement floor is no fun.

parents gayrage, heat smells, my dad gets pissed at any smell- his nose is retarded.

last night, he made us open the door cuz we "fumed up the whole house" by cutting out the bumper support.

yes, its that bad.

i need to fucking move out

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Oct 16 2003, 08:36 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 16 2003, 02:44 AM
its differnt when your boosted.  try to get something through the compressor blades spinning 20k rpms vs your open throttle body.

however, i will be running a filter.  go back and read what i said abou the 4" filter.

as for puddles, i don't even figure how they remotely apply... filter or not...
moreover, the car will barely be used in the rain.  the 240 is just too much fun :)

i always saw like full drag civics with out the filter and i alway wondered about that . it now make sence.

well also you have to remember that on the track there arent too many pieces of debris that can get into the compressor housing... any little thing that gets in there will fuck those blades up

thats why you will also see alot of all motor race cars on the track running a RAM type of air pipe, because there is minimal chance of anything getting in the chare pipe and clogging or fucking up the head

B)

page 12 :owned:

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 16 2003, 11:18 AM
that explains the open tbs on the toda im.

also that is for mainly racing applications... but with ITBs you have the option to run a foam filter over them...

:)

is there any significant gain with itb's??

b, i can't get over how fuckin badass that turbo is...what's the full-race website? you posted it a while back in another thread, i dont 'member which one though...

they're prolly 'spensive, huh

god dizzamn that sol is gonna be fuckin' quick

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 16 2003, 03:52 PM
they're prolly 'spensive, huh

god dizzamn that sol is gonna be fuckin' quick

:emofo:

lol

i had too.

and i third the statement that the sol won't leave his garage for at LEAST another month.

Turbochargers from Full-Race are probably very costly, am I correct?

Good golly, that Del Sol is going to be extremely fast!

better?

what is the full race website?

s3f8f1c5fa876b.jpg

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 16 2003, 05:27 PM
Turbochargers from Full-Race are probably very costly, am I correct?

Good golly, that Del Sol is going to be extremely fast!

better?

HAHAHAHAHa!!!
Gee golly, William! That was awful funny of you! Hop in the Jag and come over! Muffy and I are gonna have a pool party at Daddy's pool house!
:lol:

Back