project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol no. cause its called "project: pissedoffsol", and not "pissedoffsol's project" :bash:
i dont really like giving out relationship advice. im always afraid i'll tell someone something wrong and get them in even more trouble.

Damn she is coming along nicely.......Keep up with the great pics and detailed storys.....

no update till tomorrow guys....

went out tonight tonight :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):):):):):):

day 13
part 1

i took some pics.... and its like 8 pm, and im tired... so i took a break. this is part 1. there may or may not be a part 2 :)

got some vacuum shit done today.

went to the auto store and got 6 1/8" NPT -> 1/4" vac fittings for the GE maniport vacuum port. Drilled out all 6 holes, Teflon'ed them all up so they won't leak, and tightened em down.

DSC00569.JPG

DSC00570.JPG

DSC00571.JPG

DSC00572.JPG

DSC00573.JPG

DSC00574.JPG

found a suitable place to mount it, and did.

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00576.JPG

started to run some vacuum lines to my various sources that need it.

DSC00577.JPG

got tired of that, and started to fuck with some JB weld :) the shit owns. I broke a bolt off IN my radiator, so i couldn't mount the fan any other way. JB weld it was.

nice little mixture of the stuff and hardener:

DSC00578.JPG

DSC00586.JPG

applied to the fan/rad

DSC00579.JPG

DSC00580.JPG

went back to the vacuum lines... ran the waste gate and bov lines.... still gotta zip-tie them up out of the way

DSC00581.JPG

I mounted the avcr controller solenoid where the cruise control used to be.

DSC00582.JPG

DSC00592.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

wastegate plugged in:

DSC00583.JPG

coffee owns

DSC00584.JPG

munchies

DSC00585.JPG

got bored- took some more random shit....

DSC00587.JPG

DSC00588.JPG

emissions sucks

DSC00589.JPG

mag lites own

DSC00590.JPG

ok, back to work...

i bought a fuel line hose to replace the yellow RActive breather line that bill used on the power steering cooler lines. lol gotta replace that with this soon.

DSC00591.JPG

boost controller plugged in, 3-bar map I tee-ed off the Boost gauge on the first port, as I want these 2 items to have both the BEST source of vacuum (the first port) and have the SAME reading.

DSC00594.JPG

i still need to run the wastegate vacuum source line (the side of the wastegate), so that's 1 more port.... and i think I have one more to fill. if not, i will just get a hose and clamp it shut within an inch. thus fills the 6 ports on the vacuum manifold.

and thus concludes what i've done so far today. lol

4-8pm. god im slow as fuck. no wonder this car is taking for ever.. its me.

:-/

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah- emissions... not CARB shit though. as long as i don't go over on no2, i should be ok... which is why im going to run a cat on my car.
theres no "visual"

car isn't due till october 2004, so i have a year... and most likely, i will have sold it by then anyway.

My god brian, with as much time as this website takes out of your life, i'm suprised you have time for your car at all. But props yo, keep up the good work :worthy:

Back