project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The JG Edelbrock is better for Turbo supposedly and some other stuff

you should've drilled out that bolt that snapped rather than nig rigging it with the jb weld :ph34r:

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 6 2003, 05:59 PM
you should've drilled out that bolt that snapped rather than nig rigging it with the jb weld :ph34r:

hopefully that wasn't a racial slur. :angry:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Nov 6 2003, 10:05 PM-->
@Nov 6 2003, 05:59 PM
you should've drilled out that bolt that snapped rather than nig rigging it with the jb weld  :ph34r:

it was sorry didnt mean to offend. for those PC people ill now refer to it as afro-engineering.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Nov 6 2003, 09:05 PM-->
@Nov 6 2003, 05:59 PM

quiet. whiteboy.

edelbrock IM > skunk2 IM... for boost anyways. the skunk2 IM is pretty much just a replica of the ITR IM, the edelbrock IM flows quite a bit better. i saw graphs somewhere.

DAMN B
THE SOL LOOKS GOOD

you should totally cut a hole in your hood--------the milwalkee super sawzall is the shit

that exhaust maniford is super nice

cant wait to see it finished with HondaSwap stickers all over it :worthy: :thumbsup:

the JG Victor X intake manifold is designed for high volume of air. On all-motor cars, it will loose your power most likely. on a boosted setup- and a highly boosted setup- such as mine, it excels. it provides a good 20-40 whp gain through out the power band over the stock gsr IM. that new CF by Endyn is even more bad ass. it makes the JG look like a toy. I saw a dyno comparing the 2, and the CF one made a good 20+ more throughout the band than the JG did.... but that one is 2k. lol

hole in hood. how about no, scott.

nig-rig... bah, we use it too.. if cracker-riggged made sense or sounded cool, we'd all use that too. god damn pc shit.

as for the bolt, i tried a reverse bit, pretty much anything to get it out... to the point where i just said fuck it. let the poor bastard who buys the car from me next year deal with it if it bothers him. as long as the fan doesn't move, im happy.

day 13, part 2

well, didn't do too much more...

started to hook up the throttle cable...
2- problems.
A- it rubs on the 4th runner
B- its too long. fuck

looks like it rubbed for the other guy too- there is a little crevasse on the runner.... but the other cable that came with it (which is now on bills car) was tight. this one is slack. i dunno.. they are the same damn part number.

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

i got the other coupling from full-race, so i decided to put the charge pipe back together. feels pretty solid.

DSC00598.JPG

DSC00603.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

some more random shots...

DSC00599.JPG

DSC00600.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

DSC00602.JPG

JB weld dried.,... came out good :)

DSC00606.JPG

vacuum lines are a mess right now... lol

DSC00607.JPG

got the overflow tank back on.... had to modify the bracket a little and move it over to the left some...

DSC00608.JPG

and that's all for tonight.

yeah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the set up, but DDAAAAAAMMNNN, you make a turbo set up look alot more complicated. I wanna drive that POS when it's done. I'll even drive up there from NJ

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 6 2003, 10:03 PM
you make a turbo set up look alot more complicated.

no, the internet just has this huge conception that you can "just slap on a kit" and drive off.

yeah, if you want to run 6 pounds on a t3.

not if you want to run 15-20 on a t3/t67

Hey B, a cable thats too long is always better than too short. You see that bracket that holds the throttle cable right before it gets to the TB? Inserts something under it like washers or something to lift it off the IM and to give u clearance on the runner, it will work great.

not a bad idea. i've also noticed it says p73 on it--- type R. im wondering if the GSR or LS brcket is slightyl different....

yah so as soo as it's done there is going to be another meet up here right :p

Back