project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its 8 pm and theres no update! What are we going to do!!!!! I can't take the suspense :D

no update. i don't have the right tool to cut those tabs with... called around for a bit and couldn't find one.. so, i didn't work on it yesterday. watched Chasing Amy instead :)

well 34 pages and i left off at like page 4 back in the day someone throw up a cliff note summary of whats going on with B's busted sol

lots of nothing, then it runs...for 3 blocks, then it doesnt run, then its tore apart again :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 20 2004, 08:48 AM
no update. i don't have the right tool to cut those tabs with... called around for a bit and couldn't find one.. so, i didn't work on it yesterday. watched Chasing Amy instead :)

I got all the tools you need.... :roll:

Originally posted by lowandslow@May 20 2004, 09:34 AM
lots of nothing, then it runs...for 3 blocks, then it doesnt run, then its tore apart again :D

:werd:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 20 2004, 04:14 PM
Dremel that bish, you lazy cocksucker! :slap:

with what dremel? <_<

it helps when you have the right tools for the job... and i, well, don't.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 20 2004, 04:25 PM
with what dremel? <_<

What? No Dremel? Run out tonight and get one! Back to Sears with you! They're kind of neat to have around... and don't get the battery powered one. :)

Use the cutting disc. That thing owns. It worked like a charm when I had to "finesse" my AEM intake to fit for my swap.

Sears? You can get them at Home Depot or I believe even Walmart. :)

And yeah, don't get the battery powered one.

When you're done grinding on the Sol, you can make CDs spin all the way up your wall. :) Click Here

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 20 2004, 03:37 PM
Use the cutting disc. That thing owns. It worked like a charm when I had to "finesse" my AEM intake to fit for my swap.

and by finesse he means hack and mangle into several pieces :D :p :lol:

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 20 2004, 04:50 PM
Sears? You can get them at Home Depot or I believe even Walmart. :)

True, it's just that B likes to shop at Sears. lol :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 20 2004, 08:48 AM

Go buy a damn air hose, and buy a die grinder, like the one I used to clearance your radiator.

He doesn't have to buy anything...except gas... ;)

I got all that shit down here, and he's free to come pick it up anytime....but Lazeiness is getting the better of him <_<

Back