project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love doin electrical shit. i was upset when i only had to run 3 wires for the heated o2 sensor for my swap. and i installed erics VAFC while he cleaned the garage . . lol

I'm hoping you had some sense and put in the SHORTER oem shifter back in....and looks like you are whoring the breadsticks, can't blame you, pizza hut breadsticks >>> any others.

I was going to say you guys like to flick everything off. Bill if you like wiring I have a vafc you can wire up for me. :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 12 2003, 10:16 PM
I'm hoping you had some sense and put in the SHORTER oem shifter back in

the one on the left is not stock... its a B&M. it sucks balls. the one on the right is the skunk2. what MATTERS as far as shifting goes, is the length from the ball to the bottom. the top is simply leverage, not throw. the skunk2 is tight. the B&M is as floopy as "tons of fun's" tits :gross:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Oct 12 2003, 09:18 PM
Hey B, it looks like the dipstick is going to rub on the manifold... Am I blind, retarded or both? :blink:

it clears. it goes right between runners 2+3. its actually on the motor in those pics. it was not removed.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 12 2003, 10:13 PM
lol u all like to flip the middle finger at everything dont ya???

if it pisses me off, i flip it off.

bill has already spit on the engine bay.... :lol:

Damn B....I feel for ya. Its always the little shit that messes up your schedule. Hopefully you have the winter anyway to make it work.

That exhaust manifold Looks REALLY good. I cant wait to see it in the finished state.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 12 2003, 11:49 PM
winter???? lol- i weant it on the road before nov 1st

ehh, thats still almost 3 weeks :)

First of all, that blue connector with all the yellow and black wires is for an injector resister box. Apparently the guy was running DSM injectors in his setup. Or at least that's my guess.

The wire that is near the distributor, is PROBABLY a power/ground wire to run to an external coil, if that was the cap that came on the dizzy with the car. That is why there is no coil in the distributor. Duh. ;)

Anything else you wanna take pics of so I can help out? :p

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 13 2003, 02:13 AM
First of all, that blue connector with all the yellow and black wires is for an injector resister box. Apparently the guy was running DSM injectors in his setup. Or at least that's my guess.

The wire that is near the distributor, is PROBABLY a power/ground wire to run to an external coil, if that was the cap that came on the dizzy with the car. That is why there is no coil in the distributor. Duh. ;)

Anything else you wanna take pics of so I can help out? :p

right on. fuck, why didn't i think of that. He said he had RC 660's on it... but who the fuck knows at this point. so what do you think? just leave it how it is? or cut/paste the d16 harness on?

the "dizzy wire" actually goes to the vtec pressure or something up there... i dont even know why i took a pic of that one. lol

either way, the dizzy is not right, and its not what im going to use. its 100% a d-series, and 1 of the feet has been cut, and it is only held in by 1 screw. fuck that ghetto ass shit.

Back