project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 08:42 AM
setting up the appt. is a pain... need to co-ordinate 3 people. lol
[post=371953]Quoted post[/post]​

great, another 5 months will go by now....

<_< I'll be lucky to get 150 hp out of my set-up....I built it for get out of the hole torque, to spin some tires....not a drag car :lol: ...but a drift car B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 11:42 AM
lol, no, no 9's

def in the low 11s though....  if it hooks up.

theres a lot more to going fast than power.  my chassis isnt set up for it at all....

setting up the appt. is a pain...  need to co-ordinate 3 people.  lol

Bah 400hp Vettes with gears and stickys can do low 10's i just figured 1000lb lighter car with 400hp can do 9's

My could do 11's with gears and stickys

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Aug 3 2004, 01:55 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 3 2004, 11:42 AM
lol, no, no 9's

def in the low 11s though.... if it hooks up.

theres a lot more to going fast than power. my chassis isnt set up for it at all....

setting up the appt. is a pain... need to co-ordinate 3 people. lol

Bah 400hp Vettes with gears and stickys can do low 10's i just figured 1000lb lighter car with 400hp can do 9's

[post=371993]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't forgot that a vette is RWD, his is FWD. B won't get traction ever lol

Originally posted by asmallsol+Aug 3 2004, 01:30 PM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 3 2004, 01:55 PM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 3 2004, 11:42 AM
lol, no, no 9's

def in the low 11s though....  if it hooks up.

theres a lot more to going fast than power.  my chassis isnt set up for it at all....

setting up the appt. is a pain...  need to co-ordinate 3 people.  lol

[post=371993]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't forgot that a vette is RWD, his is FWD. B won't get traction ever lol
[post=372009]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes true, don'tt matter 11's is fast as hell anyway

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 12:32 PM
no, i dont have 7 hours of tape or battery life
[post=371984]Quoted post[/post]​

will it really take that long to tune the car?

if so, that must cost an ass load :shocked:

Originally posted by Speedracer228+Aug 3 2004, 01:53 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 3 2004, 12:32 PM
no, i dont have 7 hours of tape or battery life
[post=371984]Quoted post[/post]​

will it really take that long to tune the car?

if so, that must cost an ass load :shocked:
[post=372015]Quoted post[/post]​

if he is lucky and its 7 hours straight with any variables playing a roll

flat rate owns :)

it's going to cost me 300 for tuner fee, and then 50/hr for dyno fee give or take... bristoldyno is good about discounts fo rmultiple hours over 3.

maybe i'll get a sponsorship out of it like tbone did. lol

only problem your going to have with that long of a tune job is the engine is going to get heat soaked like crazy.

once you get her tuned or almost tuned, post a vid or two of the dyno pulls.i wanna hear that sweet sound of boost...

when its all said and done, about what psi are you looking for??

Brian, i dont know if this has been asked yet but since you are going to be running 11's, you are going to need a roll cage in it according to NHRA rules i believe. do you plan on getting one? just wondering...

new hood, painted and on the car...but the paints a shade off, so when I hit the lotto..the whole car will get painted.... ;)

And B can get one run with out a cage....but once he breaks the non-caged class Time limit, and they see he has no cage...he can't run no more that night. IIRC ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 07:34 AM
it don't matter... the real race, is where all of you 200 hp pussies are going to get owned :D lol

Me = $2,000 215+whp at 6.5psi

You = Lost Count on how much, unknown whp at unknown psi, after unknown $$$... :p :fuckyou:

And you just wait until the honda is gone and the s14 is in the garage. ;)

noah, if yo're serious about getting an s14...
theres one for sale close by with a full rb26dett with hks twins waiting to go in with an rb25det tranny... i offered him 8, he almost took it.
i bet you can pick it up for 12

as for my car, track... i dont really even care a bout. i built to car for me, not for the track, not to post times, not to run 11s. i built it to have fun with.

heat soak will be a minor issue... there will be enough time between 'sessions' i believe. but whatever... we'll see whaen the time comes.

gabe, hi :D

spectalce, i don't care. im tuning for a safe, reliable tune on pump gas. whatever psi it happens to be where pump gas maxes out, a couple horse less... and there she will be

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 4 2004, 12:52 PM
spectalce, i don't care. im tuning for a safe, reliable tune on pump gas. whatever psi it happens to be where pump gas maxes out, a couple horse less... and there she will be
[post=372419]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Back