questions about current turbo setup..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think the difference between partial throttle and full throttle is the air/fuel/spark needed. so if it is not breaking up during WOT, wouldnt that mean it is not the fuel pump? becuase if it was the fuel pump it should lack on WOT.

i just got this back from MAP2 support
Oh, OK. I will ask John because he said it ran properly. I think the table is a conservative version of yours. One thing I did notice is that the "MAF Output RPM=0" value should be the same as the 0psi value for a MAP sensor but the value is still set at 0.53V which will upset any baromteric reading when you turn on the ignition.

Regards,
MAP-ECU Support

would this be my problem with the idle and partial throttle engine hesitation?

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, even though it should be corrected by the tuners, since THEY fucked up... but I think you may be able to solve your problem with a $25 missing link.

i did the math on what size pump id need and i came up with 155lph. should i go with a 155lph or a walbro 190lph. does that sound right? is there any negitive side effects for picking too big of a fuel pump?

Last edited:
im gonna get the 190lph walbro pump. it is alot more than i need so is there any negitive side effects on getting too big of a fuel pump?
im also gonna just spend the money and get the guages that i want in the car. wideband, water temp, oil pressure. i only have egt and boost right now.

Last edited:
ok, i havent posted in awhile. the car is doing great. the mishap was only a table value needed to be changed. Becuase we are using MAP-ecu2 he had to create an entire basemap. I am currently at 236whp and 170wtq.

oh yea it is. its so true that speed is addicting. now i cant wait to rebuild the motor. :)
is it illegal to post race vid's? Im gonna record some and post em if its not.

Last edited:
Classic response: If you saw a bunch of people video themselves jumping off of a bridge to their deaths, would you do it to?

Don't be a follower, use your brain. :)

:)

yup, that's exactly why you had to ask me for a password to view certian videos on my website :ph34r:

what you can do, is race in the absolute middle of nowhere. if you cant prove the location in the video, then you cant prove the race was a crime. no road signs, houses, landmarks, license plates, etc. some roads are private, and thus wouldnt be illegal to race on anyway.

or, go race at a legal venue like a race track. in fact, lets see a 1/4 mile time slip!

Back