Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, Every girl has a gay friend.

If only he was the type to understand fashion and such.

gay gansters just don't cut it like the gay good advice friends do.

"injen, my girlfriend hurt my feelings today by saying my shirt looked bad what do I do?"

Injen, "you have one of my friends make her disappear"

yeah, doesn't work the same.

This thread actually turned out to have quit a bit of win in it. I approve, to bad I have to spread it around before I can rep you fellas that got the deep burns in.

Okay after reading five pages of drivel, well almost five pages I thought I would advert us back to the thread and to contribute my experience with my rotary's. When I did have my 1991 NA before it got wrecked I had it up to 130 before I called her quits, had tons of room left, I was only at 4500rpm (I think). However after my moment of stupidity I have not gone anywhere close to that for a long time...and have yet to with my turbo one, to scared, it seems crazy now. :eek:

Note: Almost done with my cooperative turbo project, it involves a semi-gutted 1993 civic hb, a d series, an S5 turbo from a rx7, a top mount intercooler and gs-r discs...it's going to be sweet.
like that top mount i/c? i was thinking of switchng to a top mount.

Should just change to name of the thread to

"The official gay jokes aimed at Injen"

Should just change to name of the thread to

"The official gay jokes aimed at Injen"

but, then it would get confusing.
every thread is gay jokes aimed at injen. imagine having to figure out what to look at with a whole forum full of "The official gay jokes aimed at injen."

lmao.
"i thought this was a forum for hondas, but all i ever see is statements about a gay guy named injen.... im scared, im really scared."

poor kid....

and to think, all this started because of his damn cap

Back