RainyMood.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werd.. i usually leave the ceiling fan on at night for white noise

My ringing is a much higher range. =(

Been louder the last few months, wondering if its some of the supplements im taking.

Tinnitus is a truly horrible affliction. Apparently there is a high rate of suicide amongst tinnitus sufferers...at least greater than that of the general population.

My ringing is a much higher range. =(

Been louder the last few months, wondering if its some of the supplements im taking.

Mine is rather loud too.. to the point I can barely understand what people are saying... been dealing w/ it for nearly 10 yrs so I'm used to it now..

shit, glad mines not that bad.
its more background noise for me. till its completely quiet, then its an annoyance.

I always thought that the ringing noise was just me. Good to know that it isn't just in "my head". Hope it doesn't get as bad as your guys's ringing.

I think most people have it and just don't notice it. I noticed mine after moving and going from having a fish tank in the bedroom to not having a fish tank in the bedroom. Hey, whats that sound?

Hmmmmm ENT visit later... yup, I wasn't just hearing things.

nah, dont think most people have it.
mines from loud music. excessively loud. and a lot of it.

hasnt always been there. ive noticed it more in the past two or so years.

most people may just be hearing random frequencies from some source somewhere, ie: tv, computer, cell phone charger. but as soon as they pop in some ear plugs its gone.

i just hope to hell it doesnt get as bad as some of you guys, would drive me nuts.

nah, dont think most people have it.
mines from loud music. excessively loud. and a lot of it.

hasnt always been there. ive noticed it more in the past two or so years.

most people may just be hearing random frequencies from some source somewhere, ie: tv, computer, cell phone charger. but as soon as they pop in some ear plugs its gone.

i just hope to hell it doesnt get as bad as some of you guys, would drive me nuts.

And how many people on here haven't been aound loud music, loud cars, driving with the windows down....

Put someone in a sound booth and ask them what they hear, people normally find they hear something.

No one puts two and two together, they assume it's normal.

Back