ran into a nice cop today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Took me a second to get that, double0, but that got a chuckle from me.

I agree. That one almost got the "Safelite repair .... Safelite replace." jingle out of my head.

You all are welcome. >:)

If you live in a small town where everyone knows eachother, the police are generally much better to deal with IF you are respectful. I live in a huge city. They see us as $$$ signs . . they get to fuck with us AND pay the state's bills at the same time. Its awful.
I agree and disagree with you. I live in a small town. I know most of the cops. Couldn't even tell you the last time I was pulled over.

BUT, I went to school in South Jersey, right outside of Phili. One night we're leaving Phili, about to go over the bridge, and I notice that there are no other cars around me on a 4 lane highway. Not a few, none. I start weaving back and forth across all 4 lanes in big, slow turns. I see lights. Shit. I pull over.
Cop- What were you doing back there?
Me- Honestly Sir, I was being a complete jackass.
Cop- People generally aren't that honest, have a nice night.

NJ plates in a big city in another state. Then again, I think Phili makes most of its money off of their crazy parking enforcement. There is even a show about it.

alright.. just to prove how fucked up it is out here I will take some pics.. I have no body kit or riced out exhaust or anything like that. In fact I made sure the shop that made my exhaust would look as oem as possible. The only thing I do have that causes a bit of attention is a big ass rice-tastic autometer tach gauge that Im working on gettin rid of(no money) on the left side of my cluster. I even put a jdm badge in front of it so that you cant really see it when a cop passes by..
I'm assuming the JDM badge is on the lower part of the windsheild? There is reason right there. It's illegal.

I had an N1 on my car for about 4 years. I would always get pulled over. Then I started driving like an adult and the lights stopped appearing in the rear view. Do you really think they just got bored of picking on me?

I'm assuming the JDM badge is on the lower part of the windsheild? There is reason right there. It's illegal.

I had an N1 on my car for about 4 years. I would always get pulled over. Then I started driving like an adult and the lights stopped appearing in the rear view. Do you really think they just got bored of picking on me?
it really is illegal?? hmm, I didnt know that:ph34r:. but they never even mention it to me when gettin pulled over. Its always something else.

it really is illegal?? hmm, I didnt know that:ph34r:. but they never even mention it to me when gettin pulled over. Its always something else.
I'm not positive about Cali, but I can't imagine they have a law that's less strict than NJ. In NJ you can't have anything on your front window or rear view mirror. Not even an air freshener. It also just draws unneeded attention. Hell in NJ you can't even have tint on your front windows and windshield without a permit. Luckily I have one.

In Illinois all that is true as well except there are no permits for tint. You just can't have it. Im glad mines registered in Ohio.

In Illinois all that is true as well except there are no permits for tint. You just can't have it. Im glad mines registered in Ohio.
Look into it. I have it because my eyes are very photophobic(sensitive to light). The doctor said pretty much anyone with blue or green eyes can get one as lighter eyes are more sensitive in general.

Well mine are blue-green but like I said title, tags, and my home address are all Ohio so I'm good anyway. F Illinois.

Back