random question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I cant follow Airjockie but Ill just state that I banged in every room of my old house, bathrooms, living room, kitchen... yea even my roommates rooms. I felt bad afterwards. Got brain while my car was parked in a playground lot during the day. Light rain though, not as much traffic. There's more but I have to go to class.

On the baseball diamond in mid-afternoon. Or, in the dugout. Every room of the house is a given. That's not 'crazy'

In the bathroom at a firehouse. I wanted to do it on a fire truck but the firemen weren't having that. In my fraternity house bathroom, both of them actually.

I find it very hard to believe that your 7th post into this thread you were like "OH yeah ! I forgot about that time in the firehouse when I asked firemen if I could fuck on their truck and they said no!"

You're full of shit. Next !

I find it very hard to believe that your 7th post into this thread you were like "OH yeah ! I forgot about that time in the firehouse when I asked firemen if I could fuck on their truck and they said no!"

You're full of shit. Next !
I didn't ask. We were wasted at a party at the firehouse and tried sneaking into the garage. Firemen caught us, end of story.

one night my ex and I were going out to fool around in the pool at the apt complex. As we got out to the pool area we saw a sheman in a bikini in the hot tub with a dude. When the saw us coming they got out of the hot tub, and well lets just say that a womans bikini (2 piece swim wear) is not designed to hold an excited mans buldge in. We promptly turned around and went home, killed the mood.

Out of a sunroof in the prelude while someone else drove down rt. 80.... Probably right around Stroudsburg to Tobyhanna, PA

IDK how I forgot this one. Lost my V in my friend's mother's bed while she was in the next room.

Back