ray charles is dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bet he never saw it coming!

i thought of this on the way home from work. lol

i was rolling in my car.

:nerd:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 10 2004, 04:37 PM
:( damn....

Evryone is kicking the bucket.....who's next...Ghandi?

umm he's dead already

:withstupid: :bo:

that's funny b... and he says to his wife, 'when i die, at least i won't see it coming' alas... she's now deaf after 25 years of his crap... she didn't just tune him out, she's tuned EVERYTHING OUT. :p

lol

sucks tho... i really liked ray charles... otis redding too....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 10 2004, 04:19 PM
I bet he never saw it coming!

i thought of this on the way home from work. lol

i was rolling in my car.

:nerd:

[/bad joke]

RIP Ray

If his wife really is deaf, how exactly did they communicate, they couldn't talk because she couldn't hear and they couldn't use sign language, because he obviously couldn't see. But RIP Ray!! Also famous people die in threes, so I am still expecting one more person to die soon.

haha that would royally suck...

there is a different type of sign language that uses the hand, different combinations are letters and words... Helen Keller learned to read and write from it.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 10 2004, 10:55 PM
Also famous people die in threes, so I am still expecting one more person to die soon.

My money's on Mickey Rooney.

Well, Safe statement, there is always a Ghandi somewhere in Indian government.

Ray Charles had like, 12 kids. We know what ray COULD do, that's for sure.

He prolly kept trying to use the moist towelettes as jimmy hats.

I know it's horrible to make fun of Ray now, but Ray loved the fun. He told a Ray Charles joke before performances, and he even did a Saab commercial where he was driving a Saab convertible through the desert, going nuts in it. He was a fun guy.

-> Steve

Back