Ressurected Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

definitely not chip foose status, but definitely amazing work.

down the road i am oplanning on getting TYC one peice headlights and some different rears, don't know what type though. I like how the style of the current ones are but one is cracked and both have over spray from the previous owner on the hard to polish parts.

what color was that again? looks like I might have a color for my car lol...looks good man...just work on the tailights and engine bay and I think your set lol.

awesome choice on teh color (thanks to me, but i wont brag lol) looks great, get some different tails (stock??!?!) and either clean up the wheels or get some nice 16's and youll be good to go.

big thumbs up

Quoted post[/post]]
nice man you finished it on my birthday.
Are you implying anythign?

Quoted post[/post]]
what color was that again? looks like I might have a color for my car lol...looks good man...just work on the tailights and engine bay and I think your set lol.
the color is Viper Blue, its actually a chrysler color, but it you look in previous pics i have a tiny peice of a chrysler sebering on it so it's cool, no faux pah(sp?)

Quoted post[/post]]
what manifold did you use?

Stock dsm manifold, I created the peice that fits up to the engine out of 1/4 plate and then cut the center out of the manifold so the runners would line up some. very easy if you have a way to weld.
you could cut apart an LS manifold and a dsm manifold and do it too, so you wouldn't need a machine shop.
DCP_0064.jpg

40786188.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
SEX.
yeah, i did.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
what manifold did you use?

Stock dsm manifold, I created the peice that fits up to the engine out of 1/4 plate and then cut the center out of the manifold so the runners would line up some. very easy if you have a way to weld.
you could cut apart an LS manifold and a dsm manifold and do it too, so you wouldn't need a machine shop.
DCP_0064.jpg

40786188.jpg
very cool. so you split the manifold and added to it? cool, innovative...

hey man I know this thread has been dead for quite a while but you did an awesome job on the sol! I had never seen the thread before but read one of your posts and figured I would check it out. You might as well call this thing frankenstein cause you brought it back from the dead! well looks good! for sure.

Back