Ressurected Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$8500=not happenin at all bucko
$7500=still not happenin
$6500=maybe, better have every single recipe for all parts and mods, and recored all oil changes and gas fills, plus must be in mint cond.
$5500=big possiblity, great looking car, mint cond. all around
$4500=now were talkin, just the way it is with a great paint job.
$3500=painted, and still in moderate price range
$3000=no paint, as is

this is your price rage bud, from what i've seen, this is about what you'll get. unless you can find some rich kid who don't know sh*T about cars, but knows he HAS to have a freakishly huge wing and 18" rims. good luck bud.

Wow....just....WOW. Dude that car's come a long way!

The resurrected Del Sol = teh SEX!

he said he doesnt NEED to sell it, every man has his price and 8500 is his.

i dont need to sell mine, but if someone handed me 8500 it would be theres lol.

if someone came up to anyone on this forum and offered them twice the book on there car then alot of people here would sell. get off the kids nuts.

Quoted post[/post]]
he said he doesnt NEED to sell it, every man has his price and 8500 is his.

i dont need to sell mine, but if someone handed me 8500 it would be theres lol.

if someone came up to anyone on this forum and offered them twice the book on there car then alot of people here would sell. get off the kids nuts.

Exactly,that is how much it is worth to me currently.
On friday, i was frustrated cause I was having problems with oil leaking from the t fitting by the oil pressure sensor, that have been solved by properly tightening everything down. I was going to take it to jersey but that parked it for the weekend. If i say it is for sale for the "crazy" amout maybe some one will be crazy enough to buy it, maybe some ricer with too much of there parents money.

sharkkar.jpg

But it is t3h sex0rs
hopefully i can paint it on next tuesday, depends if the weather works with me.

okay, i see, i though originally that you were truley selling it and i saw the $8500 and laughed! but i agree with you if thats what it is what it is worth to you at the point, everyone has there price.

"hang loose on them waves bro"

DCP_0084.jpg

old paint pis from before the whoel car was primered, but when i put in the windsheild
DCP_0089.jpg

b6c109d2.jpg

c7ae1a6b.jpg

7243aa92.jpg

not perfect, but i got tired of sanding, i would've needed about 40 hours more to make it so.
it is pretty damn good for what it was.

HOLY FUCKING SHAT..

You are the god of bringing shit back to life. He should get an award or something.. I can't believe you brought that thing back... and it looks GOOD. :thumbsup:

Fucking awesome man. You just earned like 98745309284760932485 respect points.

sick james... when i seen it in person it looked beat 2 months ago. Worse than the pictures but i bet that all the nay sayers... are worshipping your craftmanship. Chiip foose junior :)

Quoted post[/post]]
sick james... when i seen it in person it looked beat 2 months ago. Worse than the pictures but i bet that all the nay sayers... are worshipping your craftmanship. Chiip foose junior :)
really, your a miracle worker. that looks nice as hell and now i want one.

Impressive... VERY impressive... i SERIOUSLY thought this would NEVER come ANYWHERE close to done, and thought it would be a krylon zip tie special...

Chip Foose? I dunno about that... But VERY NICE...

Impressive... VERY impressive... i SERIOUSLY thought this would NEVER come ANYWHERE close to done, and thought it would be a krylon zip tie special...

Chip Foose? I dunno about that... But VERY NICE...

It looks DAMN GOOD. You have to change the tail lights to hit chip foose status though.

Back