Ressurected Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kick ass... the intercooler hiding there is very subtle too. :wink:

Wow, impressive!! How did that dented quarter panel come out after it was painted, its hard to see in the pics?

How did that dented quarter panel come out after it was painted

I will get closer pics i still need to go over the area with finer sand paper, i shaped it with 40 grit and then went over everything in plastic with 80, with a good sanding with 180 it should be perfect i will get closer pics.

uhm... that chop is kinda wierd

yeah, my friend did that, so it is his fault, i destroy him later(like you do to puppies). he matched the color of the primer to around the windsheild it would be better if it had the correct texture.

how many hours have you spent on it...great job...i cant believe that is the same car.....wow

about 140 hours or so
twice a week from 10-11am til 5 for ten weeks, i have only one class on tuesdays and thursdays, right in the morning so i had the rest of the day to work on it.

140 hrs eh.

With bodyshop average at 45 bucks an hour, this car would have cost 6300 bucks to fix.

I'm impressed.

I think most body-shops would have looked at the car and laughed. Or ran away. :ph34r:

Damn dude, body work skillz are where its at. You going to school for it?

when do you plan on shootin it with some paint? and what color?, unless your going with whats around the windshield.

s408570db53037.jpg

samba green for joo? j/p

Quoted post[/post]]
I think most body-shops would have looked at the car and laughed. Or ran away. :ph34r:

Damn dude, body work skillz are where its at. You going to school for it?
nope

Quoted post[/post]]
when do you plan on shootin it with some paint? and what color?, unless your going with whats around the windshield.
yep

it does look pretty hot, but i decided blue and that's what its going to be.
anyone want to buy it?

i don't know, i don't need to sell it but if anyone will give me $8500 for it, after i paint it and such.

Back