Retaliation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you could always get a fake penis, and cut a hole up thru it and make it an antenna ball of sorts. lol. especially in the church parking lot. lol.

^^^ hahahahahhaha that would be awesome!

Originally posted by Calesta@May 3 2004, 11:07 AM
Here- one of my managers and I Saran wrapped a friend's car at work- it didn't damage her car at all. Just make sure you don't trap any dirt or anything between the plastic and the paint. That could potentially cause some serious damage.

s40966db8c3514.jpg

s40966dc400012.jpg

s40966dcc53036.jpg

s40966dd40c369.jpg

s40966dda222f3.jpg

s40966de170504.jpg

s40966de73f7b5.jpg

how long did it take you to do that? cuz i'm thinkin if i have enough time to saran wrap the ENTIRE car...

Try to get a hold of those HUGE ones that grocery stores have. They are so much bigger than regular reynolds/glad wrap.

If you know anybody that works at a grocery store, they would probably give it to you. They are HUGE!!

Originally posted by yeahIdriveaTGL@May 3 2004, 04:56 PM
how long did it take you to do that? cuz i'm thinkin if i have enough time to saran wrap the ENTIRE car...

Less than 5 minutes? That was with 2 rolls of super cheapo plastic wrap from the corner store.

E, we did the fork thing around halloween to one of our naighbors. We did like 3 boxes. Best part about it was it rained that night, then froze in the morning :)

i like the spork thing. i choose sporks cause they are great.
yea packing wrap my bad. when we pack doors at work we use shrink wrap that tightens itself without heat.

awesome, yeah, i was thinkin about buyin the "economy size" plastic wrap and i think i'll put bologna on the windows and windshield, but prolly not the paint...and i'll prolly put vaseline or ky jelly or something on the outside of the plastic wrap and underneath the door handles bwahaha

Put a whistle tip in her exhaust. The whistle goes :woo:

Originally posted by Jeef@May 3 2004, 09:40 PM
Put a whistle tip in her exhaust. The whistle goes :woo:

:bo: OMG!! that would be funny as shit.

go to Uhaul and get some of that industrial strength shrink wrap and wrap the car with that :)

Originally posted by nismogod@May 3 2004, 03:57 PM
you could always get a fake penis, and cut a hole up thru it and make it an antenna ball of sorts. lol. especially in the church parking lot. lol.

Or attach it somewhere on her car where ahes not likely to see it, then when she drives around, everyone will se it on her car. maybe zip tie it to the muffler, then its only visible to people in the car behind her. or attach it on hte hood like a mercedes hood ornament

all good ideas, i'll prolly use all of them at one point or another...there were 7 ppl in all that i will pay back, but the main one, the "ringleader" is the one who's car will be saran wrapped, etc. all the rest will get sporks, election signs, shredded toilet paper, etc etc. i'll pick them off one by one until all that's left is to balogna saran wrap her car. :fuckyou2:

be mass careful with bologna. yay! i was finally quoted! yay! i've been wonderin if anyone would ever quote me. lol. yea, fake wangs may get expensive for 7 ppl. i liked the idea of it being in the open so when people came out from church they all saw it. lol. especially if you can get your friend to hold her up inside for a while.

you could put all of their back yard patio furnature on her roof. or you could switch the furniture with a neighbor's. that would be exciting.

Originally posted by Jeef@May 2 2004, 10:32 AM
I would try going to her house and ask to use the bathroom. THen topshelf it. If you don't know what that is it is shitting in the water tank of the toilet. It leaves some brown water and will just stink for months.

yeah but somehow you gotta make sure your "dump" isnt too hard, my friend dit that and the next person to use the bathroom flushed, the terd go wedged between the little flapper lol it was trying to ho down the hole, then the toilet kept running :lol: when the girl who owns the house opend the top of the takn she was like "wtf is that???" OMG IT WAS THE FUNIEST THING EVER. she tried getting it out with a vaccume lol not a shop vac either!!!! the hose vac!!!!

hell yea, yard sailing. thatd be funny, unless its her parents stuff? no then itd still be funny. lol. buy her a butt plug and some ky, and leave it between her car and her parents'. perferably whomever leaves the earliest and hopefully on her passenger side. lol. or an inflatable sheep! full of helium! tied to her antenna. bwahhahahaha! :lmao:

Back