Retaliation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unfortunately all of these girls are from my church youth group and all are still in high school and live w/ their parents, so most of the penis ideas and anything that would vandalize or destroy property are out...but there's still a ton of good ideas in here that i'll prolly carry out...i already have 6 ppl in my "army of retaliation" and one actually includes the ring leader of the other group...we're "joining forces," cuz she's afraid of what i'll do to her car (not that that means i'm not going to still do it, bahaha), but she's going to help me get back all her little "henchman" heh, so yeah, now we'll stick w/ what to do to ppls yards...i'm thinkin plastic forks, election signs, and shredded tp...anything else that would be readily available and cheap or free??? can always use more ideas, original ideas, whatever, just ideas...these girls will be scared to ever mess w/ my house again :ph34r)

If you TP anything, make sure you wet it down so it sticks real good :lol:

This won't work on distributorless cars, but there are these things you can buy that you install inline with the coil and distributor... The car will run for about 30 seconds, then a fuse inside breaks and stalls the car out, which sets off a small black smoke bomb... :D :D I saw them about 5 years ago in a magic shop. :D

dude, publix throws out lots of bread and donuts and all their bakery goods at the end of the night. one day go in and ask a manager if you can come pick it up for charity. then when you get it, tear it into lil pieces and late at night, throw it in her yard. all kindsa animals come morning. birds, squierls <god i suck at spellin> all kindsa shiat

Did any of you bristol, ct guys see the 4dr civic at Dunkin Donuts on rt6 all seran wrapped? THey did a damn good job of getting the complete car including all the windows. I was laughing my ass off when I saw it.

like i said ... sporks are just funnier

oh yeah ... and whatever you do ... get some pictures of it :)

revolution8k may go with me if he ever grows the balls heh...we'll use his digital cam or my bros, he'll be there too...but no worries, there WILL be pictures to share :D

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 3 2004, 09:40 PM

go to Uhaul and get some of that industrial strength shrink wrap and wrap the car with that :)

instead of doing that to a car do it to a house!!! if a rolls big enough you can make a few times around a house. make sure they dont own a dog if your going to runnin around people yards

that idea is HILARIOUS :lmao: i will DEFINITELY try that one, so you get that stuff at uhaul??? cuz we can shrink wrap the house, their trees, and the cars in their driveways lol

try to see if anyone you kow works at some kind of warehouse or distribution center. you might be able to get those big ass rolls that they use to wrap pallets that are loaded full of stuff, like when they ship motors and stuff

i used to work for a telephone company that had a ton of factories as clients, so i may look into seein if one of my co-employees from there could get me a roll or 5 of that stuff...

Originally posted by yeahIdriveaTGL@May 7 2004, 01:19 AM
i used to work for a telephone company that had a ton of factories as clients, so i may look into seein if one of my co-employees from there could get me a roll or 5 of that stuff...

:werd:

Hell just ask Jeremy, he'd just wanna see some pictures. haha

well Operation: Retaliation is going to go into effect sometime at the beginning of June (waiting for one off the ppl helping me to move back from North Carolina to Indiana) no exact date, but i have rev8k and TrailorParkPimp helpin me out, my bro and his g/f and three of my closest friends...it's going to be a great nite, 5 houses, a TON of toilet paper, throw in some sporks and election signs, and there's gonna be a LOT of cleaning up to do the morning after :D

Best part is I'm collecting all the FREE rolls of mostly used up rolls I can get from work...and I'm bringing my camera too.

:D

Back