reverse lambo doors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambo doors aint shit, rool Jeep style...with no doors!

hey this is jason, i am currently working on a new style reverse lambo door hinge that is gonna be awesome. Its still in the 3d cad drawing process but in additon to this my company is gonna offer two other hinges that are very unique because they will be a fully functional bolt up weld up kit., one is the elavator hinge and the other is the drawbridge hinge

I am also working on a wicked suicide jeep wrangler hinge that will fit the yj and tj. I am a jeep guy myself and jkm fab will be offering alot of jeep mods and upgrades including a 12" true long are lift kit

new company in town

dude, here's an idea. instead of putting some "reverse lambo" doors on your car, how about you take that money and put it into something a little more useful? i mean seriously. those doors are nothing but problems and a lot of times when you open them up the actual door digs into the fenders and side panels and cause mad dents. it's just a hassle and for the money you could throw some horsepower in that ride

I couldnt agree with you more, about most hinges, that what has inspired me to start this fab/machine shop, to offer stuff like lambo hinges at an affordable price that have less than .020" sag with my 220lb self hanging on it. the site will be up in two weeks and products will be available for purchase by the end of the year. I am also working on a single suicide door hinge system, it has been done before, but mine will definately show you a hinge that is fully adjustable and so strong and tough that i will gurantee, if installed properly, less that .020" sag under full load even after years of use. Im working on an air charged lift strut that can be rebuilt and the user can set the pressure to their preference for the amount of lift that they want, in case you have extra weight in the doors than factory, such as speakers, heavier or lighter door panels, etc.

this thread is old... look at the dated i say :locked:

here's an idea though B, get a smilie that says check the dates lol just my .02 but anyway :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back