RevLimiter probs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

0412071846.jpg

I really won't know till I look in my bay, but are you sure does don't connect to each other, I mean one looks like a female plug and the other a male plug with the same color wires, should slide right into each other.

Do you have a plug that is open on your tranny? I am trying to remember where my plugs went when I did my b16 swap. I used an si harness from a d16z6...I had to extend a couple wires (IAT and O2 sensor) and pin in a knock sensor into the ecu. Are you using the b16 harness? I would go and check my bay...but it's a little after 12 in the morning.

Do you have a plug that is open on your tranny? I am trying to remember where my plugs went when I did my b16 swap. I used an si harness from a d16z6...I had to extend a couple wires (IAT and O2 sensor) and pin in a knock sensor into the ecu. Are you using the b16 harness? I would go and check my bay...but it's a little after 12 in the morning.
off topic, I see you're in NC so this might be a stupid question, but would you happen to be on another forum called RSW (racingsouthwest)?

the o2 sensor huh i had no idea that a o2 sensor could throw off so much shit. i didnt hook that up cuz i didnt put the si exhaust on at first. i had the b16 header just not the piping and stuff. well ill try it thanx.

make sure ya got the right ECU also. bad are wrong ecu would cause a early redline. i have the same deal with my swap.

Back