RIP Xaero3953

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Jaime just posted up that he passed away early this morning. See the I'm back thread.

:cry:

:rip:

Thats horrible. He had a great personality and attitude for a person who had struggled all their life, he apparently persevered even when the greatest tragedies occured.

I read everyone of his posts after the thread in which he told of his disorder and the off color comments his mother made to him and he kept his nose up regardless.

Although I didn't know him personally, the world needed more people like him.

RIP.

WOW. R.I.P. at least all the pain and struggling is done and he's in a better place. We'll miss ya man.

RIP

say hi to my grandfather, we lost him on 2/16

Rest in Peace.

My prayers are with you and your trip to the pearly gates Xaero.

wow...RIP man...

His personality on here was great... now I feel kinda bad that I never read his "I'm Back" thread. I think I should take a look at that now.

I am really saddened by this. RIP man, We all hope to meet up with you some day.

He was a really great guy, and all throughout his struggles he was personable, up-beat and an inspiration to so many of us who also suffer from extreme conditions at extreme ages.

He was strong and viable, and wanted nothing more than to do what he did - And it showed. I think that he went with a smile on his face and a warmth in his heart that I hope I can someday carry with me into the afterlife.

Rest in Peace, Bob.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am really saddened by this. RIP man, We all hope to meet up with you some day.

He was a really great guy, and all throughout his struggles he was personable, up-beat and an inspiration to so many of us who also suffer from extreme conditions at extreme ages.

He was strong and viable, and wanted nothing more than to do what he did - And it showed. I think that he went with a smile on his face and a warmth in his heart that I hope I can someday carry with me into the afterlife.

Rest in Peace, Bob.

:werd:

he had a higher outlook on life than i do.... and technically, theres nothing wrong with me.

we should all be so fortunate.

I just read his other thread...

B, when you set something up...let me know, I got a few bucks in my PayPal ready to go.

Again, RIP Bob. Although I never talked to him much, I sure never had a problem with the kid.

My prayers will be with you. Goodluck up there :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
I just read his other thread...

B, when you set something up...let me know, I got a few bucks in my PayPal ready to go.

Again, RIP Bob. Although I never talked to him much, I sure never had a problem with the kid.

My prayers will be with you. Goodluck up there :thumbsup:
Damn, RIP Bob :cry:
I'm good to $donate too. :cry:

i'm at a loss of words right now.. me and him have gone through similar things.. we both had cancer, and we've both spent alot of time in hospitals..

RIP BOB .aka. Xaero3953

Wow, RIP man. :cry: It's really horrible when someone passes away under circumstances like this. One of my very close friends passed away about a year ago of heart failure in his sleep.He had been sick for a while, and was waiting for a transplant, but no one saw it comming.

Don't take shit for granted.

Back