Risefm is gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Apparently some recent policy changes within the EU forced the closing of my favorite online radio station, Risefm (was risefm.com). I am listening to djsource.co.uk, but since i havent been particularly roped into them yet, does anyone have any other suggestions?

holy shit yo...thats what im talking about...their trance station is rise...except its american and there is no danish hip hop hour (made me wanna kill myself)

you can...it says you have a 2 minute wait to find out what track it is...too bad hard trance doesnt have one...i like both of both the hard and reg. trance...i barely want to get a drink right now this music is sooo good.

LOL!!! muahaha...im a board trolling fiend...last night i has 57 posts...i felt like a whore.

nice ill check those out. anyone ever check paul van dyk's aol mix cd. its on winamp radio, just type in paul van and it should come up. not bad for 63 mins of streaming. pretty good. i think you guys would like it.

Back