Rod and piston questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Eagle Rods are one of the most affordable rods on the market. For most peoples' needs, an Eagle Rod will do more than what they require. Most people building an engine arent going for 1000hp. It would be a waste of money to pay double the price on a big strong rod that isnt neccessary. Eagle Rods are lighter in weight than the more expensive, stronger rods. Ideally you would want anything thats moving inside your engine to be as light as possible while still being able to hold enough strength for your application. Most people will never find the limit of an eagle rod. For most 4cyl applications we would reccomend going with this rod if you are planning to stay under 600-700hp. If you are planning on exceeding that hp range in the future, email us and we will set you up with the correct rod for your application and goals."
That is the description that the seller gives.

my guess is that these are knockoffs. CP i know nothing about. JE i know has an awesome reputation for making quality products, but at the same time, Eagle has a good rep too. keep this in mind tho for when you are scanning ebay. if it seems too good to be true, its probably a knockoff or piece of crap.

Last edited:
thanks, anyone else know more about those " eagle H rod's" btw im looking for a low compression setup because will turbo this b18a1 (ls) later on. Have $1000 to spend right now for internals.

Back