rwd civic ek4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IIRC he's been working on that car for nearly 3-4 years?, and completely replaced the suspension with Prelude affair and he was a pretty heavily qualified mechanical engineer.

that car competed in the "Sport Compact Car Challenege" for 'sport compact car' mag.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Yea, I just found the article where it competed in SCC, Fuck that thing is clean.

If the OP lives in a foreign country and wants a awd civic, he can try hunting down one of those super-uber rare 92-95 AWD sedans that they sold outside of the US?

That's an amazing setup that MR Integra. It'd be interesting to drive it to see what it's like.

I dont think he wanted to hear what you guys were telling him...

Yeah, probably. Seriously though, if you need to come in to a forum and ask how you'd go about doing something like that, then you're not qualified to do it yourself. If he knew how to build this, he'd be in his garage taking measurements rather than in here asking "will this tranny bolt up to this drive-shaft and this differential?!?"

It will never be done, not on this car at least...

just to throw it out there i know a guy who "said" he had it all planned and blueprinted to get the front end of a civic and a whole subaru chasis and take the back half off the subaru and put the front of the civic in the back of it and then drop the civic body on the subaru frame. the subaru had the same wheel base so he had to only modify the floor and then run a whole new harness and so on throught the car and he could get a rwd civic, a 4dr with the back seats pulled out and the back trunk some how turned into a hatch to get at the motor, something like a 90 integra hatch. he said it would work but was too expensive and time consuming to but would work

basically m going to clear up this whole idea..
the people that come on here wanting to make their FWD hondas/acuras inro RWD/AWD are dumb,they will never achieve such a thing,they may try but will only ruin another honda.
this shit is really starting to piss me off...
if you want a rwd car but an s2000,if you want an awd car buy an evo or sti..
quit being so fucking dumb:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah so i just skipped to the bottom to post because i didnt see any of you mention the crv del sol. dude did it up right. used the civic wagon and crv shit. cut and welded them together and dropped the tank and made a mount for the rear dif. read the whole thing and if you know what has to b done and have the parts its really not THAT hard just time and money.
i got no time to find it here at work but google that awd del sol.
but yeah im with these guys i wouldnt fuck an sir. grab an old 88-91 hatch/crx/4dr and a 88-91 wagon and have some fun its "easier" and some one said a 4wd eg? i dunno bout that but the did make an awd 88-91 4dr that are just as rare as purple sherbert smelling shit

well i am an old muscle car guy who is new to honda's , but a RWD civic is a dumb idea well atleast for some dickhead who is asking you all questions and trying to sound cool., well if hen wants a rwd car , i would suggest a lexus gs series, damn things are fast, and fun as hell to drive,my buddy had one and that fucker would shit and get!, and to fuck up a sir? WTF is he a complete fucking moron?, fuck i will trade him cars he can chop up my 92 sedan and i will gladly take his car., he is just bullshittin though like one of you said he would be taking measurements and fabricating shit , but not asking questions from us, just posting progress and shit.. what a jack off

basically m going to clear up this whole idea..
the people that come on here wanting to make their FWD hondas/acuras inro RWD/AWD are dumb,they will never achieve such a thing,they may try but will only ruin another honda.
this shit is really starting to piss me off...
if you want a rwd car but an s2000,if you want an awd car buy an evo or sti..
quit being so fucking dumb:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

To everyone that wants a RWD Civic just drive in reverse, no fab work, no wasted money and time, and anyone can do it.

Back