?'s BOUT INSTALLING JR SUPERCHARGER ON GSR MOTOR!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randxvtec

wutzup racerz,

arite... im looking for a good installation guide on how-to install my jackson racing supercharger on my 92-95 civic with a 98 gsr swap. if anyone can help me out here it will be greatly appreiciated!!! how long will it take... i heard 10HOURZ!!! I'm expecting at least mid to high 13's outta this. i have a stock gsr motor with a short ram intake and a full catback 2.25 obx racing exhaust,focus headers, wita high performance cat. should i increase my piping for this install, becuz i kno for turbo honda's ur supposto... what should i do about that... what muffler size should i use also. i got got questions... do u guys have answers??? i kno this aint radioshack...lol :p

thanx guyz :D

your POS JRSC should have come with instructions...

please learn how to spell, your typing is giving me a headache

install time varies by experience and raw talent of installer...

your exhaust is up to you, obviously a larger ID pipe will flow more effeciently...

:emofo:
:D

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 4 2005, 11:50 AM
your POS JRSC should have come with instructions...

please learn how to spell, your typing is giving me a headache

install time varies by experience and raw talent of installer...

your exhaust is up to you, obviously a larger ID pipe will flow more effeciently...

:emofo:
:D
[post=469173]Quoted post[/post]​

i bought it used therefore i dont have the instructionz... SORRY about "MI TPYING"... i forgot that i was writing a college essay, my bad bro. i asked for help not for critizism on my typing pal. what size exhaust piping should i use? should i leave it 2.25 or go larger, if larger what size for 6psi? thanx :worthy:

i think that if you want help atleast make it easy for us to read........and take it to a shop....because it seems like you'll fuck it all up......if not call the jackson they know it all

Ihink Jackson has a .pdf file on their site containing installation instructions. And FWIW, a JRSC is not a POS.

And FWIW, a JRSC is not a POS.

hmmm, i've heard too many horror stories to ever put one on my car...
i have also heard they have horrible customer service and don't stand behind their product...

lol once again gotta love the info that newbies get from this site <_< anyway yes there is a PDF file on jacksons site, you can get all the info about ur kit there, as for the supercharger putting u into the 13's ull need something like slicks and suspension cause all you will do is spin the wheels off the line. Even then u prolly wont get into the 13's, more than likely 14's. I know this from personal experience with freinds cars that i have built, and yes it should take you about 10 hours if u have never done it before and the motor is in the car, if the motor is out and its been done before it should take about 3 hours. Good luck

SORRY about "MI TPYING"... i forgot that i was writing a college essay, my bad bro. i asked for help not for critizism on my typing pal

:lol: I like this guy.....

This one guy last year was runnning a JRSC. on his civic with a b16 and he was running low 14's..all he had was a 2 1/2 exhaust....Now I dont know how much he was boosting...so......

Good Luck

thanx guyz i appreciate it... yea the motor is in tha car :( am i gonna havta pull tha motor out or which mounts should i take out... ive done plenty of swaps but never messed around with a so called "POS JRSC" ... itz something new ive had gsr swaps, ls and lsvtec, but this is something new id like to try... im looking forward to it! i better break 13's. im a good driver... i ran a 14.2 wit a gsr in my bubble lightened up wit a kit and some cf, im done with body kitz itz all about lips and jdm stylin for me now, jus keepin it simple, but yea my gsr had skunk2manifold,wires&plugs,fullcatback ex 2.25,FPR, ractive superflow shortram, and some more dumb shit, skunk2 sus&camber , n a lot more... but it got stolen last april... all i got bak was basically a shell gutted inside and out... but u guyz dont wanna hear my sobbb stories and how i didnt have security on it and that i didnt have theft and i lost out on 12g's put into that car... im smartened up a lot... especially wit security now. garage and monitored from alarms and wheel boots to clubs footclubs and kill switches and removable steering wheelz.... yea ... i went all out...and theft... i smartened up what can i say.

but imma go check out tha "POS JRSC" page and cry cuz somebody told me it was a "POS" ... basically but thanx guys and sorry for ramblin... it happens~

any info u can give me .... ill b thankful cuz i dont kno that much about these superchargers i just bought one

Chill out about your 'POS' jrsc. Fact is: lots of people are having trouble with them. Why don't you go get a Pinto and ignore all 't3h h8rz!!1!one!' claiming its a time bomb.

p.s. We speak english here. If you actually want someone with knowledge to respond, try making it easier for them to read and comprehend. It has to take more energy and time to write like jar-jar anyways...

If by "trouble" you mean running a FMU for fuel management and getting shitty power from them, then yeah they do have "trouble". If you run less than 8 lbs and tune the thing, they make awesome power. If you go against their recommendation and run 10+ PSI, the rotors will get too hot, expand, and shed their epoxy coating possibly even scoring the inside of the case at the same time. So by problems, if you mean misusing a product outside of its design parameters, well then I gues they have more problems :unsure:

yeah i know what youre saying but its a gsr...8.5k....not for a SG....more for a nice snail

Back