S2000 On Integra...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Brizle

I have a really big project.... Put the front of an S2000 Whit the Engine in an aucra integra.... i wnat to put a 4WD transmission and i wanna know if somene can do it.... i have around 45 000$ to 50 000$ to put on in whitout the engine tuning... Need Help!!!....

$45,000 to $50,000? omg, yea i think someone will be able to pull it off if you throw that money at them.

i have around 45 000$ to 50 000$ to put on in whitout the engine tuning... Need Help!!!....

Do you mean $45,000 to $50,000? :huh:

Turing a 2 wd car into a 4wd car is going to cost yah!!

Thought about putting the s2000 front on my civ but not the whole 4wd from a 2wd car before.

Good idea!! Defenatly going to cost you!!!

Where and how did you get all that money to do that?

u should get the newsety issue of honda tuning... they arent doing the s200 front end... but the are doing all wheel drive to a type r...

no they didnt trash a type r they are playing with a couple regular integras right now getting everything worked out right before they do all that and it would cost around like 10-20k for that setup for awd

they were goin to do it on the itr but then they got a call from a junk yard and they had a ls (i think) that was wrecked....

Back