Saying goodbye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fool and their money are soon partying.

I was your age, and had that money. I was far better off with the Civic, Mods, and raw cash in the bank.

Instead I owned 12 cars.

why should she save it? daddy will make sure she has a retirement......

wait wait wait wait.... hold on a second. Fuck an nsx, fuck a rx7, fuck em all...

:buyanm: Seriously, looks absolutely sexy, little more practical than an nsx or rx7, and better interiors. Oh yeah, the other cars arent an ///M, which make it worth it.

im really starting to dislike you.. :ph34r:

psssh. Im not big on M's.. I dated a guy who had an m3 with the comp. package and drove it for 3 months... but.. ehhh. no.

Get the NSX, but everyone will hate you because they're jealous of ur car and the fact that mommy and daddy pay for your insurance.
Girl you needs to get offa tha gravy train and live ur own life. The only way you can afford that car is by being a spoiled princess. That's really :lame:

please give it a rest like yall wouldnt take it if it was offerd, yall would be all over the gravy train if you could..that dont mean she is a bad person..so it sounds like the jealousy just started

Never said it made her a bad person. It makes her a spoiled princess who isn't financially independant at all. I'll say it again because it's still :lame:

I'd rather drive a beater that I paid for myself than a car that mommy and daddy pay for. Not jealous at all, because she'll never have the satisfaction of earning something by herself. She'll just take it for granted.

please give it a rest like yall wouldnt take it if it was offerd, yall would be all over the gravy train if you could..that dont mean she is a bad person..so it sounds like the jealousy just started

Nah. sorry, no jealousy here.

ok :roll:

^_^ I've paid for everything myself out of my own pocket since I was 17. Granted I got free rent until I was 20, but then I moved out.

There's just some things I can't go back to doing, like getting free rides and massive bowls of gravy for free.

I hate getting christmas presents, and I hate getting free shit from my family. (aside from food, but that's different since they invite me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back