Saying goodbye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id get an NSX over the RX7. Sure, the RX7 is a true track bitch, but its a bitch to maintain, or so ive heard. Also, the power is limited to around 400-450ish until you start messing with the apex seals, cutting chunks of it out for more air, etcc.. then it becomes too unrealiable and is only suitable strictly for track. But then again a 400 hp RX7 is probably a bit too much for the streets anyway.

But yeah, the NSX is praised to be one of the easiest exotics to maintain and drive. I like the styling better and it goes pretty much unchanged for 10 years, so you'll probably have more used parts to retro fit or what not.

If you buy an older one, make sure it has the tranny and alignment issue fixed. Something about the tranny over heating and a part exploding inside of it and the align eats the tires, but actually Honda made it that way for better handling, but sarcificed too much tire life.

Uhm.. for your information.. I've been working since I was 14, so dont call me a spoiled princess. I've paid for both my cars, not my parents. The only thing my parents pay for is my insurance, so. dont knock something you dont know about you asshats

If you're older than 18, having your parents pay for ANYTHING is lame. Grow up, buy a car that you can afford on your own.

Im not going to pay something I dont have to.. My parents still pay both my brothers insurance.. and they're 26 and 29.. And.. I can afford these cars. But why not take something thats being handed to you? Maybe.. YOU should grow up, and not make a big deal over something that doesn't effect you eh? Because.. do you think i really give a shit if you think its lame that my parents pay my insurance? mmm. no I don't :)

Wow u must have a really nice job to able to buy a Supra (mkiv assuming), a Si GSR-T and then an S2000.

Im 22 and can barely afford a 92 civic hatchback.

I do have a nice job. However, the supra was my grandfathers and it was willed to me when he passed.. I wasn't very big on it, just a sentimental thing, that some dumbass had to destroy.

Jarrred. I see your on here. I should be in town around 7 on friday, good time to see if we can work the audio installation magic?

im on your side on this one lol,,and its people like kylph that gives rich people bad names
Damn, leg hump her anymore and your dick will be in her pocket...

anyway, if it didn't bother you being labeled as a spoiled princess you would of never found the need to reply. you are choosing an RX-7 or an NSX? way more options out there that are 10x's better and half the price...

IMO you should buy a 20k car and take Cal's advice and invest the rest... why spend 60k now and have nothing to show for it later, than paying 25k now and having 200k to spend later? Sounds like you already know mommy and daddy will take care of you if you fuck up on your finances.

Damn, leg hump her anymore and your dick will be in her pocket...

anyway, if it didn't bother you being labeled as a spoiled princess you would of never found the need to reply. you are choosing an RX-7 or an NSX? way more options out there that are 10x's better and half the price...

IMO you should buy a 20k car and take Cal's advice and invest the rest... why spend 60k now and have nothing to show for it later, than paying 25k now and having 200k to spend later? Sounds like you already know mommy and daddy will take care of you if you fuck up on your finances.

lol its not like that but when people make stupid points i take up for them i would have done the same for anyone on here

I have money in the bank. enough to buy a 60k car, if i fuck up. ill sell the car. simple as that, i wont go crying to my parents

Id get an NSX over the RX7. Sure, the RX7 is a true track bitch, but its a bitch to maintain, or so ive heard. Also, the power is limited to around 400-450ish until you start messing with the apex seals, cutting chunks of it out for more air, etcc.. then it becomes too unrealiable and is only suitable strictly for track. But then again a 400 hp RX7 is probably a bit too much for the streets anyway.

That's why you get rid of the Wankel and throw in an aluminum V8.

cars are my passion.. im going to spend money on my passion. if you dont like it, tough shit. thats it- no more discrimination please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back