Semi BUilt H22 in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicboost

I got a h22a with all type s internals, crower retainers, springs and valves, hasport mounts, custom intake manifold with 100mm throttle body and stock intake manifold, Turbo exhaust header, . Everything you see is what you get. NO tranny on H22.

Also have a LS tranny with new rubbers on shift linkage for a nice tighter shift. Stage two clutch and Light weight Flywheel

1200$ if picked up TODAY or else its going up since its all together now

also forgot to mention the H22 has a KS Kaizen speed BALANCE SHAFT ELIMINATOR.

h22-1.jpg

h223-1.jpg

h224.jpg

h2212.jpg

h2213.jpg

h2214.jpg

h2215.jpg

h2217.jpg

h2216.jpg

tranny.jpg

Last edited:
what are the engine specs? compression, bore, etc... and stock cams or aftermarket? What kind of trades you looking at? i have an excessive amount of parts just laying around i dont want....LMK thanks man

yeah any more info? stock cams? who did the work? i got a 2000 gsr i might want to trade you. email me if you want to talk more loserpunkx182 at gmail.com

how much would a tranny for that cost do u have the stock header as well? Im lookin to swap it into my integra i have a gsr that i wanna sell or trade plus some cash hit me up if u interested im in baltimore md

I have a LS tranny with stage two clutch and light weight fly and the mounts to fit onto the h22 all u need is the H2B plate. Also i do not have a stock header just the turbo one.

Back