Sentence-Story Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.E's dehydration kicked in as

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned to

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned to a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin'

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned to a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. But quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched.E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned to a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. He quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched. E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned into a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over and tickled E's pedicured feet.

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. He quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched. E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned into a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over and tickled E's pedicured feet. The zombies were tickled pink

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. He quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched. E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned into a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over and tickled E's pedicured feet.

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a vega mechanic and fourteen

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a vega mechanic and fourteen goth fairies in clown cars...

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a vega mechanic and fourteen goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a vega mechanic and fourteen goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs.

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerety cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a vega mechanic and fourteen goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. Cut! This

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a

So Bryan finally decided that it was time to go take the worlds most horrendous dirty whore and touch her from head to toe with his willy wonka, the male prostitute giggled in anticipation of the slimy wet baby pig. But upon ejaculation he somehow blinded himself, and so he realized he was touching a penis and got very excited that as usual, the thread turned gay. then celerity showed up and the sky became very dark.

but alas, all wasn't lost! because somewhere in northwest indiana jesus was bitch smacking god, to which bill clinton exclaimed, "...hillary, get the damned camera!!"

An existential malaise set in and Bryan as well as Celerity, cried like little babies. They couldn'tunderstand what was happening and along came B to take them to the shed.

So Bryan finally decided that it was time to go take the worlds most horrendous dirty whore and touch her from head to toe with his willy wonka, the male prostitute giggled in anticipation of the slimy wet baby pig. But upon ejaculation he somehow blinded himself, and so he realized he was touching a penis and got very excited that as usual, the thread turned gay. then celerity showed up and the sky became very dark.

but alas, all wasn't lost! because somewhere in northwest indiana jesus was bitch smacking god, to which bill clinton exclaimed, "...hillary, get the damned camera!!"

An existential malaise set in and Bryan as well as Celerity, cried like little babies. They couldn'tunderstand what was happening and along came B to take them to the shed.

fail2.jpg

Back