1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharing a legacy, '94 Si

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Sparta_7, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Sparta_7

Sparta_7 New Member

Hello guys. Recently my third gen lude broke down on me and now I'm sharing its legacy with all of you.

Any components you may need for your 92-96 Prelude I have. Interior trim pieces, engine bay components, lower valences, etc. Literally anything. My car has 182,589 miles on the chassis and ~90,000 miles on the engine (replaced engine in ’01). I will be selling the engine as well. I love my car; I changed the oil every 2500 miles, had it rotated and aligned every three months, and cleaned it every weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My name is Anton, I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and if you need anything please contact me at SpartaSanks@Gmail.com.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

That's a sexy looking Prelude, sorry it broke down.

3. b18a1build

b18a1build Gay username^

Whats broke down? Can I get a price on the engine. Is there anything wrong with the engine?

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

whats with the Type R badge on the side? kinda randomly placed

5. Sparta_7

Sparta_7 New Member

thanks guys

Thanks, yeah I put a lot into making that car look nice...

My car has some electrical problems.
    The motor is absolutely fine. It is a usdm h23a1. As you can see it has some small bolt-on modifications, but all the internals are completely stock. As I said before it is a new engine (replaced in 2001), I changed the oil every 2500 miles, used only "castrol syntec" sythetic oil, changed the spark plugs and pcv valve every year. I am selling the motor for $750.00.
    It is possible to get the car up and running again, but that's a tall order for most. If you are interested in taking that challenge and want to buy her whole, e-mail me and I will explain everything.

The "type r" badge is something I put there when I first bought it... I wanted to be the only person with a type r prelude ;p

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  6. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Hmm, I may be interested or have someone interested in it. Right now I am just marking the thread for future reference.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted