Sharing a legacy, '94 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sparta_7

Hello guys. Recently my third gen lude broke down on me and now I'm sharing its legacy with all of you.

Any components you may need for your 92-96 Prelude I have. Interior trim pieces, engine bay components, lower valences, etc. Literally anything. My car has 182,589 miles on the chassis and ~90,000 miles on the engine (replaced engine in ’01). I will be selling the engine as well. I love my car; I changed the oil every 2500 miles, had it rotated and aligned every three months, and cleaned it every weekend.

DAPIXES165.jpg

DAPIXES172.jpg

DAPIXES175.jpg

DAPIXES187.jpg

DAPIXES189.jpg

DAPIXES179.jpg

My name is Anton, I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and if you need anything please contact me at SpartaSanks@Gmail.com.

Thanks.

Last edited:
whats with the Type R badge on the side? kinda randomly placed

thanks guys

Thanks, yeah I put a lot into making that car look nice...

My car has some electrical problems.
The motor is absolutely fine. It is a usdm h23a1. As you can see it has some small bolt-on modifications, but all the internals are completely stock. As I said before it is a new engine (replaced in 2001), I changed the oil every 2500 miles, used only "castrol syntec" sythetic oil, changed the spark plugs and pcv valve every year. I am selling the motor for $750.00.
It is possible to get the car up and running again, but that's a tall order for most. If you are interested in taking that challenge and want to buy her whole, e-mail me and I will explain everything.

The "type r" badge is something I put there when I first bought it... I wanted to be the only person with a type r prelude ;p

Last edited:
Hmm, I may be interested or have someone interested in it. Right now I am just marking the thread for future reference.

Back